Dillashaw did almost nothing during his takedowns and the only success he had in the stand up were the leg kicks, cory pieced him up, cory also damaged the leg of dj with an attempt submission, in terms of damage there is no way dillashaw won this fight.I had Dillashaw winning 1 and 3. 5 was close it could have gone either way.
Zabits brother also fighting, will watch in the morning my time. Prelims on YouTube I believe.
this fight should be on after the ufc fight night event since that one starts an hour earlier. might have switch back and forth for the usman nurmagomedov fight
How many more fights for Bellator tonight?
AJ McKee -115 Patricio Pitbull (c) -105 Featherweight championship Mads Burnell -135 Emmanuel Sanchez +115 Featherweight Usman Nurmagomedov -1400 Manny Muro +800 Lightweight Islam Mamedov -220 Brent Primus +180 Lightweight
Fun night of fights, thought bellator had the better quality throughout.
Am I the only person who thought the ufc co-main should've ended with an illegal kick? It was close enough to warrant a look, neither ref nor commentry were interested.
Zabits bro did well, Islam ground out a result against a previous lightweight champ, he beat & lost to chandler previously.
Ramadanovs left hook counter was bang on, he looks good. Catch weight though (150lbs), go Featherweight I think. Lightweight has two dagestanis already. Khabibs cousin did as expected.
Hand on the ground I thought counts. Always see it when people are getting up near the cage. She got up towards her opponent which wasn't smart. Kick was launched with that hand on the ground, which I think is insanely lucky. She seems like a nice person from the picture in the ufc vids. Hope she's that.i thought its only illegal if they're knees on the ground like with aljo??? sucks if it was illegal. also didn't realize bellator signed many of khabibs guys i guess it was a smart move on their part b/c khabib would end up promoting the fights on his platforms definitely had me tuning in it i had to keep switching back and forth between both events lol
- UFC Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Jan Blachowicz (c) vs. Glover Teixeira
- UFC Bantamweight Championship bout: Aljamain Sterling (c) vs. Petr Yan
- Women's Strawweight bout: Amanda Ribas vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Welterweight bout: Li Jingliang vs. Khamzat Chimaev
- Light Heavyweight bout: Michał Oleksiejczuk vs. Shamil Gamzatov
- Heavyweight bout: Walt Harris vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Lightweight bout: Islam Makhachev vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Flyweight bout: Tagir Ulanbekov vs. Allan Nascimento
- Heavyweight bout: Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tybura