• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

sien916 said:
UFC is signing traveling gypsies. I've seen it all now.

I'll go with Edwards.
Cigano means Gypsy

junior_dos_santos1.jpg

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Justin Edwards does not seem like a smart person. How many times is he gonna give this guy top position trying for guillotines he clearly does not have?

dream

They gotta do a stip where, like, if an American fighter loses to a British fighter, the American fighter can never fight for the UFC again.

Heel

Brian Fellows said:
Justin Edwards does not seem like a smart person. How many times is he gonna give this guy top position trying for guillotines he clearly does not have?

Spot on...just did it again.

ShaneB

Any lamps turning on? Would love to watch this outside on my balcony on this lovely fall day.

edit: assuming this is ok to ask, it is a free broadcast.

edit2: to be cool and fit in.

BigKaboom2 said:
The action continues live on pay-per-view.

edit: Spoiler tags for people waiting on the Spike broadcast, I guess?
Man fuck a spoiler tag for spike shit.. No sites are spoiler tagging shit and delaying fights in one country when they're live in the rest is retarded. Spike loses UFC after tonight anyways.

dream said:
They gotta do a stip where, like, if an American fighter loses to a British fighter, the American fighter can never fight for the UFC again.
This would have saved us from Matt Hammill shitting up every card he was ever on. I support it.

Diabate-Perosh is the rare striker-grappler matchup that doesn't heavily favor the grappler due to the size difference.

THE HIPPO VS. THE SNAKE

ShaneB

This is basically a card of zero expectations. If it sucks, well I didn't expect anything anyway, if it's good fights, that's super!

ShaneB

BigJonsson said:
I'm watching on cable.....yes........cable

Canada FTW

It was colder than I thought outside :( I'm back to watching on Sportsnet as well. Yay Canada.

The Hippo vs The Snake!

Top Bottom