• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance = $0.01 @ Circuit City (YMMV?)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Apparantly there's 2 versions. One is the retail that rings up at $19.99, the other is a case that says Promotion only, do not sale. That's the one that you want...rings up for a penny. You may have to convince the person that it's a demo disc or whatever though. Best to buy another game or something and hope they overlook the penny charge

Matlock

Banned
Man, I'll call up the local CC, see if I can get one, then put in a raincheck for 1,000 more.

Then I'll trade them in to the local gamestores, gaining $7,000 in credit. Fuck yeah!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Matlock said:
Wait a tic, do stores pricematch from reciepts?

Note: on this post, I'm not joking.

I think some stores do, but probably depends on the customer service rep. I remember going to fatwallet.com years ago...it wasn't uncommon to see people requesting receipts so they could go to Best Buy or whatever and price match

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Matlock said:
Man, I'll call up the local CC, see if I can get one, then put in a raincheck for 1,000 more.

Then I'll trade them in to the local gamestores, gaining $7,000 in credit. Fuck yeah!

Top Bottom