• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat Puzzle Fighter?

bjork

The newest issue of OXM (with the RSC2 demo) shows screenshots of the newest Mortal Kombat, and apparently there's a clone of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, and it'll be playable online?

Anyone know if this is for real? It scream photoshop in the magazine, but I'd actually buy an MK game for online puzzle fighter...

B'z-chan

Banned
Next MK better be good. I'm gonna open up MKDA right now and give it a spin.

I want to play the cheese game though.... Yeah you heard me the cheese game. No that stratagy based game looked really fun to play.

DrDogg

Yeah, the Puzzle Kombat mode at E3 was litterally Puzzle Fighter II with an MK spin. The two games are virtually identical, but something just didn't feel right about Puzzle Kombat. It may have been the early build that was throwing me off, but something wasn't right.

As far as the game itself, it's basically MK: DA with some new additions. If you liked DA, you'll love Deception, but if you didn't like DA, chances are you also won't like Deception.

LakeEarth

Yeah I'm hoping big things for this one. Basically, double the fatalities, double the brutalness of them, double the extras... I think it will be awsome.

Top Bottom