• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moss: Book II finally released for PCVR (Steam)

dotnotbot

Damn, it's more expensive on PSVR for some reason.

E: Nvm, it's not overall, I forgot Steam has regional pricing.

Last edited:

TransTrender

Gold Member
What the hell is Moss?
Moss is a fun vertical slice of a game where the protags are small mice living in a fantasy world where the big bad is a snake but also has some unnatural help to make war. You play as like an acknowledged fourth wall where you interact in a diorama type space to solve puzzles while trying to keep your mouse friend alive.
It's fantastic.
Wasn’t moss on pcvr? I never had psvr1 and I played it
Moss 1 was only PSVR, as far as I know, but the sequel is apparently not.

Moss is a fun vertical slice of a game where the protags are small mice living in a fantasy world where the big bad is a snake but also has some unnatural help to make war. You play as like an acknowledged fourth wall where you interact in a diorama type space to solve puzzles while trying to keep your mouse friend alive.
It's fantastic.

Weird. I bought a PSVR years ago and got really into VR for solid 4 or 5 months and I can not remember hearing of Moss ever.

BabyYoda

Banned
It's fantastic.

Moss 1 released for PC and Quest ages ago. Loved the first one.

Top Bottom