• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most embarrassing Amazon purchase?

Bigrx1

Banned
I once tipped a girl 10 bucks to tape a dildo to her forehead like a unicorn. Good stuff.

That's funny, never did that but did a show with one girl who had a bucket for a vag and her toy was just flopping around inside basically so I told her to turn it around and use the base since it was thicker. But once she popped it in looked like she had a dick lol so told her forget that idea.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
It's not like it's supported in here, so nothing really.

So I post this classic (it's well worth a read):
gallon-of-lube-story-1.jpg

gallon-of-lube-story-2.jpg

gallon-of-lube-story-3.jpg

gallon-of-lube-story-4.jpg

gallon-of-lube-story-5.jpg

gallon-of-lube-story-6.jpg

gallon-of-lube-story-7.jpg

Amory

My whole family uses my amazon account for the Prime shipping, so I can't get away with ordering anything embarrassing

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Who is selling drugs on Amazon? I think I bought salvia off the site years ago. I remember buying dried poppy pods and making tea out of them, too. Does that count? Some wormwood maybe?
I was willing to take the OP's topic another step further to online dealing, thread has a bunch of sex items and that stuff is around stores around your block, I bet its not embarrassing buying that shit in public certainly not online.

I was willing to take the OP's topic another step further to online dealing, thread has a bunch of sex items and that stuff is around stores around your block, I bet its not embarrassing buying that shit in public certainly not online.
I suppose. Just a thread, dude

Bigrx1

Banned

What about this one though? Explaining this could be a challenge. :messenger_sunglasses:

Top Bottom