• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MotoGP 22 - Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Start your engines! The most immersive and realistic chapter of MotoGP™ videogame history will be available on April 21st, with amazing news!
Immediate fun from day one with the 2022 Official Season and the new Split-Screen mode to challenge your friends. And MotoGP™22 will make you live again all the emotions of the legendary season 2009 and its greatest riders!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We are happy to show you the first Official MotoGP™22 Gameplay! Take a look at what we have in store for you, including a brand new split-screen mode to engage in epic battles side by side with your friends and family! The challenge just got even more exciting with #MotoGP22!

misslore

Neo Member
This time are we going to be able to use the devices we want?
21 was killed off for me because I couldn't use what I wanted to.
A great many of your potential customers are not the controller generation. I've never even owned one!
Fortunately other game developers have recognized this and have allowed us to use them. Will you do the same? It's not a huge ask after all.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Miss the old good days? We've got you covered! Live again one of the most unforgettable years of MotoGP™ history with the NINE SEASON 2009.

An exclusive documentary and 17 playable challenges to race in the boots of legendary riders and relive all the iconic moments of season 2009!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Everybody deserves a chance to shine! Learn the basics or perfect your style with the Revised Tutorials, new MotoGP™Academy, and new Riding Analysis System. Thanks to the new training tools of MotoGP™22, the next champion could be you!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Feel the emotions of the greatest champions and the most-celebrated bikes in the most authentic #MotoGP experience ever. The new chapter of MotoGP™22 is a whole new story, and it's available now!

Last edited:
Top Bottom