• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mount & Blade currently FREE at GOG

tauke

Did a search and couldn't find any thread on it.

Mount & Blade is currently free at GOG.com. Look for it at the main page somewhere above the What's New section.

There is also a Mount & Blade bundle pack too at $ 9.97 which will end in another 24 more hours.

Will give this game a try in the future (keep piling up on my backlog).

Also GOG is having their 2014 DRM-Free Big Fall sale which I forgot to mentioned earlier.

If you scroll down more, it seems you can get Witcher 2 for free by collecting stamps for each day.

BDgHAVs.jpg

For those who can't unlock today's stamp, make sure to log out and log in again to collect the stamp or it will remain locked for unknown reason. I'm using Firefox although I'm unsure if the problem lies on the browser or GOG site.

Woorloog

Banned
Huh, nice. I mean, it is a free game.
I think half of my GoG game library is made up from free games... EDIT Well, almost. 8 out of 21 games have been free.

-Horizon-

If you scroll down more, it seems you can get Witcher 2 for free by collecting stamps for each day.

BDgHAVs.jpg

I clicked that thing and no stamp for the first day showed up :(

Edit: but it says stamp collected and a little over 17 hours until the next one

I just don't see the check mark like you do

Edit: never mind, it works in firefox

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I hope this is a sign that Bannerlord is finally coming.

Probably not since they just announced Viking Conquest for Warband. I don't see them releasing another expansion to Warband and then releasing their far prettier new game on their shiny new engine.

I wish VC was for Bannerlord. The new engine looks so goddamn good and the Brytenwalda guys could probably have done so much cool and gorgeous shit with that.

Arthea

I was about to make gog autumn sale thread, now I'm not sure.
Maybe we need to rename this to autumn sale, because there will be more free games,
including Witcher 2

I go to the front page, but clicking the button they offer doesn't work. Nothing loads and it just stays on the front page.

Shame.

tauke

BDgHAVs.jpg

Ah totally overlook this. Well I already bought The Witcher 2 at GOG since Day Zero but it is nice for those who still haven't play it!

I was about to make gog autumn sale thread, now I'm not sure.
Maybe we need to rename this to autumn sale, because there will be more free games,
including Witcher 2

There is the monthly GOG thread by Minsc. Maybe the discussion for the Autumn Sales can be done there? I thought the free Mount and Blade is thread worthy
to keep adding more backlog games lol

bengraven

It may not be the prettiest game, but after 150 hours I think its one of my favorite games of all time.

It's Pirates! meets Game of Thrones. Seriously.

verdures

Thanks for the heads up! Must resist the urge to blow a bunch of money on the fall sale... Dragonfall for $10 is enticing.

Cirdan

Neo Member
I'll take it. Only reason to play vanilla M&B instead of Warband is to play some of the mods that didn't make it over though.

Hope I'll see the Thief games on 75% off because I need to add them to my backlog properly. Hopefully play them too when the sneaking mood strikes.

tauke

Bump for those interested to collect stamp for the free The Witcher 2 + The Gamers: Director’s Cut.

Make sure to log out and log in again to collect the stamp or it will remain locked for unknown reason. I'm using Firefox although I'm unsure if the problem lies on the browser or GOG site.

-Horizon-

Bump for those interested to collect stamp for the free The Witcher 2 + The Gamers: Director’s Cut.

Make sure to log out and log in again to collect the stamp or it will remain locked for unknown reason. I'm using Firefox although I'm unsure if the problem lies on the browser or GOG site.

So that's what you have to do. Thanks, I couldn't figure out what I couldn't collect a stamp even though the time should've reset already. It works now :)

robotnik

Thanks. I'm using Mercury and had the same problem.

Sendero

Thanks. This should be in the initial post.

Top Bottom