• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS, please release a black Xbox 360 as well. Thanks.

After seeing the black dev kits with my own eyes, I gotta say... MS, please offer black Xbox 360's at launch. It looks amazing. It's ridiculous that you would push for "user customization" with interchangeable faceplates and all, yet only have one color for the main unit.

I want my black Xbox 360, hear me??

Lo-Volt

I second this motion. Black has proven to be a very handsome color for many recent consoles, and not all potential owners of an Xbox 360 need to buck that trend.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
This thread is worthless without pix:

xbox360black_flat.png

Zeo

Banned
That is damn sexy.

I still think the white 360 is incredibly ugly (maybe I won't think so in person) next to PS3 and Rev (no slotloading? dieeee) but that black is awesome.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
make a 360 with a white cd tray before you decide to make it look like a dell office pc

That's an older pic I think (note the logo tacked on to the bottom-left), I believe the Xbox Dev Kit version has a black disc tray cover, not silver.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kulock said:
That's an older pic I think (note the logo tacked on to the bottom-left), I believe the Xbox Dev Kit version has a black disc tray cover, not silver.

it's a photoshop

Jeff-DSA

I'm actually holding off for at least 6 months before getting a 360. By then there will be a great library of titles, possible announcements of new colors, and we should know much more about the PS3 and Revolution.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I really love the white 360. The system itself I think looks pretty rad, and most colors would probably look awesome, but I'm partial to white consoles (painted my X white).

I do with the tray matched the box, though. I would prefer a real dark grey or a midnight blue to black (black is real boring, imo). Not that it matters, I'll get a white one and I'll like it.

FightyF

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
White is fine. Just get rid of the ugly chrome cd tray please.

Chrome? I thought it was bronze!

Damn...

Bronze...or even Gold...would look awesome. On white or black.

acidviper

Banned
Deku Tree said:
They'll probably release a black x360...

a few years from now.

Yeah but they will first release it in Asia . . .

then Europe. . .

then Canada. . .

but never in the US.

I think the black one looks a lot better, albeit a curvy PS2 it looks like. Anyways black looks slimmer and it looks like an XBOX. I really have no clue why anyone would buy the silver/titanium bullshit one if they sold them at the same time.

Top Bottom