• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

multi-screened forza?

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
i checked search and couldn't come up with anything. then again i'm not sure if this is fake or real...

was crusing around neowin until i came upon this post - http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=323457&st=0&#entry585958863

is this legit?

200505222357157fu.jpg

200505222357365hz.jpg

Run Forza On Multiple Screens

This describes how to run Forza on multiple screens as shown in big events setup by Microsoft.

Note: For this to work, you MUST have a seperate Xbox and copy of Forza for EVERY additional screen you wish to use.

1. Start all your individual copies of Forza.
2. On each copy of the game, go to the Options menu, scroll to the very bottom ("Credits"), then press the left control stick in and down. This will cause another option, "Network Cockpit Settings" to appear. On your main screen, select host, on each other screen, select which view you would like the screen to show.
3. Now all the screens but the host screen should be waiting for you to start a race. Using the host screen, start a game, and the other boxes will automatically load the track and their individual views.
4. Enjoy Forza like never before.

Yusaku

Looks like a photoshop. The text is obviously different for "Network Cockpit Settings" compared to the rest of the menu.

teiresias

What's the point of putting this functionality in this game? No one will ever use it? How has access to the facilities to use it?

Yusaku

Ecrofirt said:
pwned.

I recorded that myself.

Well, it's odd the text looks different from the rest.

I have access to three 30" HDTVs, 3 PS2s, and 3 GT4s, I've been meaning to link them up one of these days.

Joates

Banned
Thats crazy.. Why wouldnt they have atleast had this documented somewhere? Ive never seen this before but perhaps ill try to try this out sometime now.

Top Bottom