• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My boss invited me over for some 'beers" today at her house

Kenpachii

Here’s what you do this NEXT weekend: Ride over to her house on your sick-ass bike. Hide a walky-talky under the fuel tank. Ring her doorbell and hide behind some bushes. When she comes out, start talking to her like you are the bike.. like you were hit by ball-lightening a few days prior while riding and you and the bike became one. If she falls for that shit, you’re in.

Is that before or after you show her your pokemon collection :lollipop_squinting:

Stouffers

Banned
It’s customary in these situations to bring a gift on your next visit. Apparently bakeries make these things called “Smash Cakes.” Seems appropriate.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Maybe you should go by her house tomorrow evening again, to “check on her” Maybe she invites you in....

I went over on the bike.

When I pulled up she was at the door.

Her neighbors garage caught on fire (Friday) and part of her house was essentially melted.

She seemed pretty frazzled.

I gave her a big hug and we had beer.

She unloaded on me about how she was so upset and felt like a dream.

Thanked me for being such a good friend.

I reassured her and told her I would be fine if she needed to take some time off.

(I told her I had shit to do,to seem busy and extra cool) She said I have to take her for a ride on my bike sometime.

She gave me another big hug and wants to get together this weekend when she can 'have more fun'.

________

I think I have my foot in the door between friend zone and smash. Im breaking that shit down next time.
Lol loser, I’ll be your shoulder to cry on. She probably got the D before you came over.

that friend zone life.

JordanN

Banned
Like a version of Cortney Cox and Whitney Cummings. But ya know more 'normal'.
"Cummings"
"Cox"

bve5JJG.png

I went over on the bike.

When I pulled up she was at the door.

Her neighbors garage caught on fire (Friday) and part of her house was essentially melted.

She seemed pretty frazzled.

I gave her a big hug and we had beer.

She unloaded on me about how she was so upset and felt like a dream.

Thanked me for being such a good friend.

I reassured her and told her I would be fine if she needed to take some time off.

(I told her I had shit to do,to seem busy and extra cool) She said I have to take her for a ride on my bike sometime.

She gave me another big hug and wants to get together this weekend when she can 'have more fun'.

________

I think I have my foot in the door between friend zone and smash. Im breaking that shit down next time.

You have location. You have power. Why not smesh then and there? You could have shown her a good time like Khabib showed Mcgregor in the octagon. Lame.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
A similar thing happened to me, but it was my boss’ wife and her house didn’t burn down.

Well, maybe metaphorically.

hollams

Gold Member
I rather not interfere but dont you think having relationship with your own bosses could be problematic in the office ?
Yeah unfortunately, I second this. In most workplaces if a boss has relations with an underling that could lead to both people being fired. If you have others in your group and they find out, which they definitely will, then that can cause issues with them because they would think you are getting special treatment at work.

Last edited:

dan76

How is this going to end? You fuck, get together, have a great relationship - but you work with her and she's your boss. You fuck, it's terrible - but you have to work with her, she's your boss. You try it on, she's not interested, you fucked up - but you have to work with her, she's your boss.

No matter how great the night is these things never end well (unless you get another job, then maybe?)

TUROK

I like to think I give pretty decent advice. This is a bad idea especially if she is his boss and shit goes south. OP do you live in a at will state?
Keeping it friendly is definitely the responsible move, but the rewards are probably worth the risk. Sex and potential work perks? Sheeeeeeeit.

Cato

Banned
Ok OP.
Stop doing this soy "I'm here to give you a hug and shoulder to cry on" bs.
She is testing you. Are you a soy-boy or a real man.

Next time, take charge and make a proper move then crush that pussy.
So what if she is your boss? She is looking for a man, not a boy.

Just do it or she will look elsewhere and forever think of you as either a gay millenial or a soy-boy.
Neither of which is what you ever want your boss to think of you.

Top Bottom