• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My boss invited me over for some 'beers" today at her house

Banned
Wouldn’t surprised me she cancelled last second. Did he actually end up going over there?

Banned
They got another date planned, she gave him a big hug so I am thinking OP is about 15% inside her snatch.

Read back. So he never did go over there, but has another “date” planned. I’d definitely let her lead the way and back off until something happens

DonJorginho

Banned
I went over on the bike.

When I pulled up she was at the door.

Her neighbors garage caught on fire (Friday) and part of her house was essentially melted.

She seemed pretty frazzled.

I gave her a big hug and we had beer.

She unloaded on me about how she was so upset and felt like a dream.

Thanked me for being such a good friend.

I reassured her and told her I would be fine if she needed to take some time off.

(I told her I had shit to do,to seem busy and extra cool) She said I have to take her for a ride on my bike sometime.

She gave me another big hug and wants to get together this weekend when she can 'have more fun'.

________

I think I have my foot in the door between friend zone and smash. Im breaking that shit down next time.

008 008

She probably called dick over last night, got porked, then told him how some ginger came over on a motorcycle looking silly. Then they laughed together about it.

f4de4627f9faa3f7c8afc7424947fefb.gif

Mexen

I went over on the bike.

Her neighbors garage caught on fire (Friday) and part of her house was essentially melted.

I reassured her and told her I would be fine if she needed to take some time off.

(I told her I had shit to do,to seem busy and extra cool) She said I have to take her for a ride on my bike sometime.

She gave me another big hug and wants to get together this weekend when she can 'have more fun'.

________

I think I have my foot in the door between friend zone and smash. Im breaking that shit down next time.
You're in the Smash Zone.

xrnzaaas

You more or less revealed that your life is becoming a Brazzers Scenario.

Of course this was gonna be a hot topic OP ;)

Reminds me of this thread lol.

DonJorginho

Banned

Reminds me of this thread lol.

Quality, will have to give this a read too lol, I guess it did not end in sex?

Kamina

Golden Boy
TrainedRage TrainedRage
You need to read this thread, thuroughly, and update us in the same or better quality.
If she has cats, dont forget to mention them.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
TrainedRage TrainedRage
You need to read this thread, thuroughly, and update us in the same or better quality.
If she has cats, dont forget to mention them.
But the OP regretted even posting by the end. Also he was drunk. I will include details.

Here is a little nugget from today at work:

She started laughing at her phone and was like, “guys are so stupid”.
She said, “don’t ever say this to a woman” then showed me her phone.

Its this guy who went on a date or two with her and she basically ghosted him because she isn’t interested. He texted her, “is everything ok, are you mad at me”?

So yeah she showed me a txt from a previous date and was like don’t do this, it makes people look pathetic. And laughed about it with me.

Im pretty convinced at this point and am doing dick exercises as we speak.

Kamina

Golden Boy
OP just fucking go by her house, find some excuse that you were in the area doing something and wanted to check on her, maybe bring some of the beer she likes.
This has to work.

You should have told her that you dont even want to speak to her, just wanna give her a one way ticket to pound town. Chicks dig it when your assertive and treat them like dirt.

pretty much all the recommendations in here are jokes, I really hope OP understands this but you never know

LordKasual

Banned
I went over on the bike.

________

This was not a friend zone visit.

You did good. The next encounter should play itself out pretty easy.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
But the OP regretted even posting by the end. Also he was drunk. I will include details.

Here is a little nugget from today at work:

Its this guy who went on a date or two with her and she basically ghosted him because she isn’t interested. He texted her, “is everything ok, are you mad at me”?

So yeah she showed me a txt from a previous date and was like don’t do this, it makes people look pathetic. And laughed about it with me.

Im pretty convinced at this point and am doing dick exercises as we speak.
I’m getting some Demi Moore from Disclosure vibes.

If she’s as hot as Demi Moore, take the risk. Otherwise, be careful.

Don’t get Michael Douglas’d.

Top Bottom