• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My boss invited me over for some 'beers" today at her house

GHG

When she comes back, use my favorite line (100% success rate!): "Well why don't you come over to my place, I'll cook us a nice dinner. In the morning you can make breakfast. What time would you like to come over?"

:messenger_beermugs:

Dude...

The man just wants to smash, not wife his boss.

DESTROYA

Dammit!
OP I was rooting for you, hopefully it’s just postponed for a later date.
When she gets back go over with a 6 pack and see where it leads you, just say you want to talk about all the craziness going on.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Hey, I'm just giving him the Konami code. Shit works on everything. :messenger_heart:
Yeah well you seems to be really experienced, care to show us also your ingenius plan, how to unfuck the whole situation, when OP is going to be out of all fucks about her?

Because that shit is something super annyoing and it can ended up pretty badly, if that other person is not mature enough. Trust me, I know and I still absolutely dread these kinds of situations.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
Yeah well you seems to be really experienced, care to show us also your ingenius plan, how to unfuck the whole situation, when OP is going to be out of all fucks about her?

Because that shit is something super annyoing and it can ended up pretty badly, if that other person is not mature enough. Trust me, I know and I still absolutely dread these kinds of situations.

Well he's already planning on crossing the Rubicon, right? It's not my business what he chooses to do or not do.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well he's already planning on crossing the Rubicon, right? It's not my business what he chooses to do or not do.
Sure, I am just saying, we don't know how much experienced OP is so better keep it Rated T for Teen type of advices.

Legit fuck the corona virus. We had plans but then everything shut down. She had to go out of town to help her elderly parents. And I doubt we will be going anywhere soon.

My hope now is that when she comes back she gets bored not having work and we just meet at one of our houses.

I’m going to ask her if she would want to chill and catch up on some Netflix or something.

Sorry guys. I know I let you all down. But in these times of global pandemic know that my first priority is to SMASH!!!!

Amory

giphy.gif

ManaByte

Legit fuck the corona virus. We had plans but then everything shut down. She had to go out of town to help her elderly parents. And I doubt we will be going anywhere soon.

My hope now is that when she comes back she gets bored not having work and we just meet at one of our houses.

I’m going to ask her if she would want to chill and catch up on some Netflix or something.

Sorry guys. I know I let you all down. But in these times of global pandemic know that my first priority is to SMASH!!!!

giphy.gif

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Between the virus, her parents and work she's going to be very stressed and that's when you strike.... err I mean help her relax... with a shoulder message.

JHHD4dU.gif

Banned
Go for an activity like the one mentioned above. Cook together, then Segway to the couch and tv

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I have faith he'll seal the deal if he really wants to. Lady bosses don't invite their subordinates over just for shits and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom