• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My boss invited me over for some 'beers" today at her house

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think he's busy trying to get Catalonia to secede, if I'm thinking of the right story.
found it

Stouffers

Banned
The woman is the boss....
tumblr_mru6u1IEGJ1s7ff4ko1_250.gif

Flintty

I completely missed this thread but I’m all caught up now. It’s like when I missed the party with Game of Thrones and played catch up, just in time to watch the final season as it happened.

Don’t disappoint, TrainedRage TrainedRage , GAF expects.

TrainedRage

Banned
Legit fuck the corona virus. We had plans but then everything shut down. She had to go out of town to help her elderly parents. And I doubt we will be going anywhere soon.

My hope now is that when she comes back she gets bored not having work and we just meet at one of our houses.

I’m going to ask her if she would want to chill and catch up on some Netflix or something.

Sorry guys. I know I let you all down. But in these times of global pandemic know that my first priority is to SMASH!!!!

GHG

Legit fuck the corona virus. We had plans but then everything shut down. She had to go out of town to help her elderly parents. And I doubt we will be going anywhere soon.

My hope now is that when she comes back she gets bored not having work and we just meet at one of our houses.

I’m going to ask her if she would want to chill and catch up on some Netflix or something.

Sorry guys. I know I let you all down. But in these times of global pandemic know that my first priority is to SMASH!!!!

Using family as an excuse is the first stage of being friendzoned.

Cut your losses, quit your job, hit the gym, there's no saving this situation now.

your sperm are self-quarantining

expect blue balls for the next 2-8 weeks.

Ornlu

Banned

When she comes back, use my favorite line (100% success rate!): "Well why don't you come over to my place, I'll cook us a nice dinner. In the morning you can make breakfast. What time would you like to come over?"

:messenger_beermugs:

Top Bottom