• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuramu

i know i've shown this pic a million times, but my ex wanted me to show you guys a better picutre of Neko. His fur is like silk, and he's stunning in person. [/proud father]

neko1.jpg

neko.jpg

Tazznum1

Wow. My cat's belly flows away from it. When she gets up, she looks like a low ride car.

-----

Yeah, your cat needs a new foil hat. Bad owner!

Mercurial

She's obsessed with tin foil. That ball is the greatest thing in the world to her. If you throw it anywhere she won't rest untill she's picked it up and placed it at my feet. And if she knows she can't reach it she'll meow very sadly to get me or my girlfriend to give it to her. :)

Fusebox

Banned
Mercurial said:
That ball is the greatest thing in the world to her. If you throw it anywhere she won't rest untill she's picked it up and placed it at my feet.

That's what my trouble does too! But you shouldnt give your cat tinfoil to play with, its really bad for their teeth and gums I got told. :)

I was hoping that this would be a thread about Jack Off Jill, but that didn't pan out. Not unexpected though heh.

I've always wanted a cat. I can't have one since my mom is allergic. I think that just feeds my interest in them.

Which are those cats with the folded down ears? I can never remember the name.

Seth C

I want a cat, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be a good environment here. I live alone and am gone for 10-12 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.

Mercurial

Fusebox said:
That's what my trouble does too! But you shouldnt give your cat tinfoil to play with, its really bad for their teeth and gums I got told. :)
Yeah, I've heard that as well.

However, It's okay if it's been bunched up enough. Also, this is a weird type of foil that isn't actually made out of metal... even though it feels like it. Oh, and she never chews on it. She just lightly picks it up like she does in the picture.

Takuan

She's obsessed with tin foil. That ball is the greatest thing in the world to her. If you throw it anywhere she won't rest untill she's picked it up and placed it at my feet. And if she knows she can't reach it she'll meow very sadly to get me or my girlfriend to give it to her.

That's so adorable. I've never heard of a cat doing that sort of stuff.

nitewulf

im trying to catch one of the kittens that a stray cat gave birth to a month ago. lemme post some pictures...
they are very quick and agile though, they'll eat out of my hand but if i try to touch, they'll run away.
trying to catch the striped one, actually there are two striped ones:

Picture_025.jpg

Picture_023.jpg

Picture_020.jpg

Picture_017.jpg

Picture_015.jpg

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Picture_015.jpg

For some reason, that cat's expression just looks like a big "OMG WTF" to me. LoL, how adorable.

jiggle

Didn't someone posted photos of his cat just a little while ago? The really cute hairball one that looked like its got no legs? Any new photos of that?

Crispy

Guzim said:
:(

I hope that your cat will safely come back.

Thanks, worst thing is I don't know what happened to her.
She was always really careful, very much unlike our other cat, who also isn't as pettable (is that a word?).
I keep thinking she could walk into our yard any minute now, but she never does :(

sorry guys, carry on posting nice pictures

Did Butters swallow a Gamecube?

Be proud, Neko is smoove as old-skool velvet Panthor.

Always great cats in here. Good luck Crispy.

captain.jpg

Impeccably dressed and he'll calmly stare down any dog -- even salty-sea pirate pooch up thar! Arr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom