• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My coworker thinks I'm stalking her because I found her home address on a website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god I feel your pain OP.

The worst is when you creep her out by accident. Its a bit like when I tracked down a Twitch Streamers real identity by cross referencing her screenname to a cache of her xanga blog on 2005 where she was wearing a wrestling sweatshirt from her junior high. After making a few 300 dollar offers on local forums it was pretty easy to get a copy of her yearbook from that year and her picture/name. Turns out she didn't have a facebook but her mom did and luckily I had set up an account for my aunt a year earlier which she stopped using after her divorce. All I had to do was post agreeable replies to comments her mom made on facebook forums, mostly to do with murder trials and it was simple to get her to accept my friend request. Her moms profile was a goldmine of pictures of my crush and really gave me a better picture of who she really was. When she came back on twitch she broke down in the middle of a hearthstone game and started crying her eyes out and I knew right away it was because her childhood pet cat had died and I without thinking said "peach was a beautiful cat and had a great life, I'm sure she's at peace now" and she immediately froze with that look women get and said "how the fuck do you know that, who are you?" before logging off and she hasn't been on since. Her mom even deleted all her pics off facebook (thank god I saved them all.) Just goes to show how even if you're not a creep you can still freak out a woman if you're not careful.

I'm turning this into a copy pasta on twitch.

Daffy Duck

The worst is when you creep her out by accident. Its a bit like when I tracked down a Twitch Streamers real identity by cross referencing her screenname to a cache of her xanga blog on 2005 where she was wearing a wrestling sweatshirt from her junior high. After making a few 300 dollar offers on local forums it was pretty easy to get a copy of her yearbook from that year and her picture/name. Turns out she didn't have a facebook but her mom did and luckily I had set up an account for my aunt a year earlier which she stopped using after her divorce. All I had to do was post agreeable replies to comments her mom made on facebook forums, mostly to do with murder trials and it was simple to get her to accept my friend request. Her moms profile was a goldmine of pictures of my crush and really gave me a better picture of who she really was. When she came back on twitch she broke down in the middle of a hearthstone game and started crying her eyes out and I knew right away it was because her childhood pet cat had died and I without thinking said "peach was a beautiful cat and had a great life, I'm sure she's at peace now" and she immediately froze with that look women get and said "how the fuck do you know that, who are you?" before logging off and she hasn't been on since. Her mom even deleted all her pics off facebook (thank god I saved them all.) Just goes to show how even if you're not a creep you can still freak out a woman if you're not careful.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I hope to the Lord above this is fiction, but you just never know for sure these days, but man do my sides hurt from laughing.

For those of you just joining us...

cURLrmC.jpg

It was the best of times, it was the creepiest of times, ........Let's find out...

these threads are always gold when these two epic posters post something

Man OP this is not normal! its considered bad form to search someones name on facebook these days let alone text book stalking

You deserve a tag for this. It's great.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

I started something like this a few days ago to post in here. Yours is way better than mine would've been though. So damn good.

.JayZii

Banned
This can't be real. I can accept someone might accidentally admit to stalking someone online, but once we got to his old crush being specifically called out as his "brother's wife's niece", we entered into Troll Town.

What, you guys don't have that one hot cousin you've drunkenly made out with?

and I mean literal supermodel

Knew a guy in high school that got caught sniffing his sisters dirty underwear and tried to play it off like everyone does it at some point and we just didn't wanna be honest about it.

No, Todd. No we don't do that nasty shit. Fucking freak.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Knew a guy in high school that got caught sniffing his sisters dirty underwear and tried to play it off like everyone does it at some point and we just didn't wanna be honest about it.

No, Todd. No we don't do that nasty shit. Fucking freak.
Damn. Todd needs a good talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom