• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my last drunk thread for a while =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
well, in order to stop what i think is becoming a real problem, this is the last time i will be drunk/drink at all in 30 days. i'm stopping after my current supply is gone, aka tonight.

so, is anyone else drunk? i know i am. cheers to GA and everyone's drunkeness. see ya guys in a month =p

Neo_ZX

I like to conserve my drunk for the weekend. Hopefully this weekend. Who am I kidding I'm gone right now. :D

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I had a bowl of vanilla ice cream, bananas, and whipped cream. Thats about as close to getting tipsy as I got.

Glad to hear your cutting back, good luck.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
well 4 times a week is a stretch, but 7 out of the last 10 days for sure. so 4 or more times week minus the last 2 to 3 weeks

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Raoul Duke said:
I drink whatever is in front of me and will continue to do so until my liver dies.

haha, i <3 raoul.

so i went to this bar called the flying saucer last night, i think it might be a chain. anyways, 70+ beers on tap and if you factor in bottles they had about 150 or so different types of beer. It was pint night, so all draft was 2.50... I drank a lot and I don't remember what all I tried but it was good times.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Eminem said:
well 4 times a week is a stretch, but 7 out of the last 10 days for sure. so 4 or more times week minus the last 2 to 3 weeks
Better watch that you don't brain your damage:

Brain scans show clear damage, and tests of reading, balance and other function show people who drink more than 100 drinks a month have some problems, the researchers said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom