• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My two best friends aren't coming to my birthday b/c of a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxfreak

My mom's best friends flew to California from Europe to attend my mom's 50th. I found your friends to be quite bitchy.

Slo

Do you people all live in some sort of alternate universe where birthday's mean that a person should be treated like King Shit for the whole day? I thought that ended at year 12 or 13? Once you hit adulthood, birthdays are just an (much appreciated) excuse to drink a six pack and buy yourself shit you can't afford. Not a fucking National Holiday.

They don't have to say a word to her. Don't have to look at her. Don't have to be close or next to her. They can ignore her and focus on the better things of life, like vodka, beer, liquor shots, other girl's titties.

I would agree with that if this girl isn't the type to make an uncomfortable confrontation unavoidable. Just because his friends act cool and don't cause any problems with this chick doesn't mean she would do the same. Also, it sounds like a small get together, as opposed to a wild party with dozens of people there, so avoiding her would've been really difficult.

andthebeatgoeson

Slo said:
Do you people all live in some sort of alternate universe where birthday's mean that a person should be treated like King Shit for the whole day? I thought that ended at year 12 or 13? Once you hit adulthood, birthdays are just an (much appreciated) excuse to drink a six pack and buy yourself shit you can't afford. Not a fucking National Holiday.

Doesn't have to be a holiday but when they refuse cuz they have to sit next to a chick they don't like, it sounds like a bunch of women. I would never do that. Now, if they said they both had dates with hot chicks, I'm sure he'd be fine. Whatever to progress the pussy cause. It's a worthy endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom