• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nacon introduces a new $199 PS5 Pro controller which uses Magnetic Hall effect tech to eliminate stick drift

Looks like the budget was a £5.

James May GIF by DriveTribe

Xtib81

Asymetric sticks!? That's a no from me dawg. I welcome the initiative though, drifting shouldn't be a thing anymore.

Last edited:

NEbeast

So they aren't going to sell just the stick module? Didn't they say they would? I have a Duelsense, I'm not paying 200 quid for another controller.

DragonNCM

Totally rip of.....I got Gamesir G7 pro SE controller for Xbox for 45$, it has halfect tumbsticks, very good software & halfect triggers. Controller is better then original Xbox series X/S controller. A fucking 199$ for Nacon controller it is NUC !!!
I think I will wait for better offer.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Stick drift is one of the biggest scams of the current (and last) generation. And they also have the balls to charge so much money for those shitty-ass cons.

xrnzaaas

Hall sticks should become standard, the technology is there and it doesn't cost a ton of money.

I'm not into buying 'pro' controllers, but for me as a bystander it looks like a way more interesting controller than Edge.

TrebleShot

No haptics or resistance triggers no buy.
I had the nacon for PS4 and it’s cheap as hell build and the triggers are like giant sponges NO THANKS

Mowcno

My 8bitdo ultimate controller has hall effect sticks and came with a charging dock for less than $50.

Are there any cheaper third party controllers on ps5 that have hall effect sticks?

Top Bottom