• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naraka: Bladepoint’s New Campaign Mode, Showdown, Arrives August 5

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

As we approach two months since Narkaka: Bladepoint’s explosive launch onto Xbox, a whole new cooperative campaign mode known as Showdown will be arriving in-game on August 5, available to all players on Xbox Series X|S, Windows 10/11 PC, and with Game Pass as a free update.

Taking the exhilarating combat from the popular battle royale mode, players can take on the challenge in teams of three (trios) in this new mode. Across two stages, players will be pitted against a variety of challenges of varying difficulties as ferocious enemies surround and attack them. As the difficulty ramps up, trios will need to communicate and collaborate to survive and emerge victorious.

ManaByte ManaByte !!

As for as I know this game still has a massive problem of chinese users abusing ping by playing out of region and the devs have brushed off the concerns by calling it racist.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It doesn’t sound like a campaign, it’s more like horde mode….. disappointed Gif…

Probably might be a good way to get people accustomed to the mechanics before getting into the online portion.

KAOS

Campaign mode isn't much at the time It's basically one small area and than a boss battle. I believe from what I can remember the boss battle can be handled separately. It's only available on the weekends.

Overall though Naraka is a fun game to play. Probably one of the best co-op (duo, trios) games out there. Worth checking out for wuxia martial art fans. New maps, new modes ( I like the new bloodsport tourney fighting mode). Game has potential. I would gladly pay for an offline version.

Kusarigama

I was very much intrigued when this game was first announced few years ago.

How's the game doing now player count wise? Anybody here plays Naraka?

Top Bottom