• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naraka: Blade Point releases on Xbox One on December 22nd 2022, with new character revealed. Upcoming cross-over with Nier franchise also announced..

https://gametyrant.com/news/a-bundle-of-good-news-for-naraka-bladepoint-announced
Starting off, on December 22nd, the game will get the first update which will bring the game to Xbox One, release the new Tianhai legendary skin, and unlock a new hero named Feria Shen. Shen is adept in combat as a weapons master, and she’s also a famed mech rider. In the heat of battle, she can trigger her Ultimate to summon Trouble, a mech companion armed with a pair of devastating Swarm launchers, raining down fire on her enemies.

Then, in January 2023, new players can join NARAKA veterans in the game’s ever-expanding co-op PvE mode. SHOWDOWN Chapter III allows players to squad up and get ready to brave the mountainous Yushan Ruins, where you’ll fight none other than Viper Ning’s own mother. Shortly after this, in February 2023, they plan to introduce the heavy, yet powerful, Pole Staff weapon.

The biggest news of all, which doesn’t have a set release date, is the upcoming crossover with the NieR series! This upcoming collaboration with Square Enix with Yoko Taro’s twisted universe bleeds into the popular multiplayer title. During this crossover event, expect exclusive new content inspired by characters and weapons from the world of NieR.

Xbox One is getting Naraka which used to be exclusive to the Xbox Series on December 22nd with a new character. Also there will be more details next year about a cross-over with the Nier franchise from Square Enix. I'm curious to what that will entail.

I didn't think the game was that popular to get Square Enix's attention, but it must be doing better than I thought. It's also a surprise late 2022 release for Xbox One after a dry year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom