• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sea of Thieves arrives on PS5 April 30th

ManaByte

Gold Member
PS5 people are in for a treat in April. Can't wait.
EUFc78K.jpg
SW5ISu7.jpg

Couple shots I took from my sessions this morning.

Ar¢tos

Yes, I'm sure you were going to buy a Xbox just to play a single 6 year old game.
I was planning to buy a XSS for this and Fable, when Fable releases. like why not? I can get a used one for 90-120€ now still in warranty period (it's 3 years here). Now... Well, will have to wait to see what platforms is Fable going to be in.

Havoc2049

I was planning to buy a XSS for this and Fable, when Fable releases. like why not? I can get a used one for 90-120€ now still in warranty period (it's 3 years here). Now... Well, will have to wait to see what platforms is Fable going to be in.
You never know how long you may have to wait. Sea of Thieves has been out for almost six years now, Pentiment a year and a half and Hi-Fi Rush about a year. Hell, Fable may be one to two years from now before it releases on PC and Xbox and two to three years from now when it releases on PS5. Luckily, SoT has hundreds and hundreds of hours of content to help with the waiting. 😉

Ar¢tos

You never know how long you may have to wait. Sea of Thieves has been out for almost six years now, Pentiment a year and a half and Hi-Fi Rush about a year. Hell, Fable may be one to two years from now before it releases on PC and Xbox and two to three years from now when it releases on PS5. Luckily, SoT has hundreds and hundreds of hours of content to help with the waiting. 😉
I'm in no rush to play any games, so im OK with it. I have games that released 5+ years ago in my wishlist but haven't felt like buying/playing them yet.

Simply could not get into this game when I tried it on the XSX. It's a beautiful looking game and aesthetic, but everything seems to move at a snail's pace. It's just not captivating or exciting when it comes to mechanics, but I dunno., maybe I didn't give it a long enough time

Havoc2049

Simply could not get into this game when I tried it on the XSX. It's a beautiful looking game and aesthetic, but everything seems to move at a snail's pace. It's just not captivating or exciting when it comes to mechanics, but I dunno., maybe I didn't give it a long enough time
The game has gone through 40+ major content updates since it came out. So the issues you had may have been taken care of.

Top Bottom