• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 |OT| Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

Amikami

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx8KAngVSQ0

new madara trailer and a message from Kishimoto in the beginning.

Been playing since yesterday, I haven't unlocked the new characters yet but I've been playing online with orochimaru and unsurprisingly Madara is dominating in selection.

"The author shouldn't be saying this but this is more exciting than the manga!"

Lol. Was watching but then I realized that it was starting to look a bit spoilerish of the Madara battle and I would like to experience that first on my own. Got the game today. Will have to wait before I get a chance to play. Can't wait.

I guess so, but she's one of my favorite characters, though, next to Killer Bee and Sakura. I'll have to practice more, I never do online matches in the storm games.

do you mean in the manga?

Wtf.gif

h-h-how!?

Dragoshi1

do you mean in the manga?

Wtf.gif

h-h-how!?

Nah, in the games.

Haven't read the manga in ages, but I mainly watch the anime and play the storm games, all the exposure I need.

Plus, Karin's Sasuke-opponent-only ultimate jutsu is hilarious, and Killer Bee and Sakura are fun to play as in the games. I don't have Samehada Bee yet, I wanna try him out.

FDC1

Hi guys,

If I want to relive the entire (so far) Naruto series in PS3 games' story modes (I won't play in vs that much), which ones do I really need? Are Naruto : Ultimate Ninja storm & Naruto Shippuden : ultimate Ninja storm 3 enough? Thanks for your help.

Krelian91

Hi guys,

If I want to relive the entire (so far) Naruto series in PS3 games' story modes (I won't play in vs that much), which ones do I really need? Are Naruto : Ultimate Ninja storm & Naruto Shippuden : ultimate Ninja storm 3 enough? Thanks for your help.

You still need Storm 2. The amount of story they cover is:

Ninja Storm 1: volume 1 to volume 27
Ninja Storm 2: volume 28 to first half of volume 48
Ninja Storm 3: second half of volume 48 to
volume 60

However, while I never played Storm 1 not having a PS3, I know that it doesn't cover a lot of the first part's story arcs, like the Land of Waves one.

FDC1

You still need Storm 2. The amount of story they cover is:

Ninja Storm 1: volume 1 to volume 27
Ninja Storm 2: volume 28 to first half of volume 48
Ninja Storm 3: second half of volume 48 to
volume 60

However, while I never played Storm 1 not having a PS3, I know that it doesn't cover a lot of the first part's story arcs, like the Land of Waves one.

Thanks. So I can skip Generations?

Kyzon

Hopefully one of the gamestops on the way from my house and sign spinning practice has it.

Gamestops are killing me lately. -_-

Guys! I picked this up cause footage looked good. Sadly never played 1 or 2. Would a fan of Asuraths Wrath find this game awesome even without having played 1 or 2? :D

Georgious

Banned
Guys! I picked this up cause footage looked good. Sadly never played 1 or 2. Would a fan of Asuraths Wrath find this game awesome even without having played 1 or 2? :D

It's very, very story-driven. If you follow the show/manga you should be ok - but if you're going in blind, it'll be a bit of a curveball.

So, how does everyone here go about keeping up with watching Naruto? I'm way behind and would like to catch up, but I'd rather watch it on my TV instead of my computer. I know Hulu has episodes, but those commercials - gah. Any way around all this?

Mesoian

So, how does everyone here go about keeping up with watching Naruto? I'm way behind and would like to catch up, but I'd rather watch it on my TV instead of my computer. I know Hulu has episodes, but those commercials - gah. Any way around all this?

Fuckin' don't. Read the manga. The pace of the anime is abysmal.

Yes. Those boys learned a thing or two since Asura's Wrath it seems.

If CC2 knows how to do something, it's tell a story.

Now creating a game system and world in order to tell that story....::Shrugs::

Necrovex

If you have a Crunchyroll account, you can watch it on your television via your PS3.

Mesoian

@Gamer is bestbuy's companion emag. I'm surprised everything in that thing isn't a 9/10 since it's made solely to push units.

Georgious

Banned
Well I get the gist of the show. I'm looking for uber battles with extremely powerful characters battling it out? :D

Then you're set! But be warned, like I said - very story-driven. I put in 2 hours last night and only got into a handful of starter-fights. Definitely a long, involved game, which I'm personally excited about.

how exactly do you perform a secret action??
I ran around for like 7 minutes looking for a secrect action prompt with the flashing icon. Eventually I just have in and used a chakra attack when the icon was flashing. That put me into the secrect action vs the masked man.

I got the only copy from my local blockbuster and it included the Goku costume.

I ran around for like 7 minutes looking for a secrect action prompt with the flashing icon. Eventually I just have in and used a chakra attack when the icon was flashing. That put me into the secrect action vs the masked man.

I got the only copy from my local blockbuster and it included the Goku costume.

yeah i didn't preorder and the copy i got from Futureshop had the goku costume dlc code included, along with a trading card. so i guess new copies have the goku dlc anyways?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
The Neon Alley code was supposed to be on the receipt, right?

Cause I aint got shit on my receipt.

WalkMan

Banned
The Neon Alley code was supposed to be on the receipt, right?

Cause I aint got shit on my receipt.

That's a misnomer, you only need a code to extend the free trial to 30 days. You only need to have a valid credit card for 1 week trial, then click the banner to get a code.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
That's a misnomer, you only need a code to extend the free trial to 30 days. You only need to have a valid credit card for 1 week trial, then click the banner to get a code.

Aha, thanks. I looked it up and I guess I need a power up rewards card for the gamestop code, but I guess I don't need that anyway!

Top Bottom