• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Necrophosis - Official Teaser Trailer

mansoor1980

Gold Member
oscars2022will-smith-chris-rock-oscars2022.gif

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
This is not the team that made Scorn.

Scorn was actually a quality game.
i watched streamers play on twitch, areas look the same, you walking around and shoot some aliens and bunch of shittty puzzles

Gmaeplay is boring and the whole pace is very very slow.

btw i know they are not the team that made scorn but the game in this thread looks like scorn lol

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
areas look the same, you walking around and shoot some aliens and bunch of shittty puzzles

Replace aliens with zombies and that's TLOU2 lol.

Nah but really, you could reduce and simplify the definition of any game like you just did and they would all sound like shit. DOOM? All you do is shoot demons while looking for keys. Zelda? All you do is hit stuff with your sword and the fairy wont ever shut up, etc.

tommib

i watched streamers play on twitch, areas look the same, you walking around and shoot some aliens and bunch of shittty puzzles

btw i know they are not the team that made scorn but the game in this thread looks like scorn lol
This looks immensely inferior to Scorn.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Replace aliens with zombies and that's TLOU2 lol.

Nah but really, you could reduce and simplify the definition of any game like you just did and they would all sound like shit. DOOM? All you do is shoot demons while looking for keys. Zelda? All you do is hit stuff with your sword and the fairy wont ever shut up, etc.
but the game is really boring.
Its slow walking, nothing happen most of the time, alot of puzzles, gun play is meh. Theres areason why it has low scores/

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
but the game is really boring.
Its slow walking, nothing happen most of the time, alot of puzzles, gun play is meh. Theres areason why it has low scores/
It's very slow paced yeah, but I think it's fine since the game isn't action focused but more of a survival horror thing with a pretty cool atmosphere.

I liked it, it's not the best thing ever and it has some jank for sure, but I thought it was cool.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
What other games did they make?
The Shore.

It was a game based off the Lovecraft Mythos and was pretty damn good for what it was. It was made by one or two people and was very short but had some really nice visuals.

Ares Dragonis is what the guy calls himself and is the main developer.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Banned
The Shore.

It was a game based off the Lovecraft Mythos and was pretty damn good for what it was. It was made by one or two people and was very short but had some really nice visuals.

Ares Dragonis is what the guy calls himself and is the main developer.
Oh really? I thought they were making that shore multiplayer game

Darkmakaimura

Oh really? I thought they were making that shore multiplayer game
They made another game called Eresys. You can play solo or it allows up to four players and it's also a Lovecraftian horror game. I don't know too much about it but it looks kind of fun. It's another budget inexpensive type of game.

Darkmakaimura

I highly recommend The Shore by the developers Ares Dragonis.

It's a short experience but I love the graphics and style.

Top Bottom