• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
if they’re funny
giphy.webp

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao I've never seen someone so desperate to get me banned. You're such a petty piece of shit.
No dude. If I felt that way I would just outright and say it. Or better yet I would wait until you asked for a self perm ban again. I was asking because of other people and I used you as an example. If you take offense to that suck it.

edit: not sorry.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
No dude. If I felt that way I would just outright and say it. Or better yet I would wait until you asked for a self perm ban again. I was asking because of other people and I used you as an example. If you take offense to that suck it.

edit: not sorry.
This isn't the first time, and you know it. I'm just saying man, you need to get let it go, it's beyond old at this point. But I'm just going to drop it, I don't want to derail this thread.

Kagey K

Banned
Oof. While I get he had going in a bit hard on stuff, I don’t know if he deserved to get banned.

The Lizzo comment was very racist though.

DonJorginho

Banned
In the depths of Hell, crushed and defeated by Evilore's almighty and most feared weapon, the trashfire banhammer.

Fuck, I never got his PSN, Kojimbo will rise from the deep depthes of Hell one day I am sure and take back what is rightfully his and rule this sacred land with a new banhammer in his fist.

Or he will just stay banned who really fucking knows?

Was he homophobic or something?

Fuck, I never got his PSN, Kojimbo will rise from the deep depthes of Hell one day I am sure and take back what is rightfully his and rule this sacred land with a new banhammer in his fist.

Or he will just stay banned who really fucking knows?

Was he homophobic or something?
Some personal attacks against some dude.
You can see it here.
https://www.neogaf.com/bans/
It expires on the 13th of March, so he'll be back pretty soon.

Jtibh

Banned
So i just got banned from the virus ot.

For what.
Some asshole tells me off for no reason i reported him and now i am banned from that thread.

I posted in that thread for weeks.

I never attacked anyone.

So please mods explain this to me in detail.
How come when i report someone whos attacking me i am the one who gets banned.
If i dont report him i am still able to post in that thread.

Explain this logic to me.

If you cant whats seperating this forum from resetera?????

Ornlu

Banned
So i just got banned from the virus ot.

For what.
Some asshole tells me off for no reason i reported him and now i am banned from that thread.

I posted in that thread for weeks.

I never attacked anyone.

So please mods explain this to me in detail.
How come when i report someone whos attacking me i am the one who gets banned.
If i dont report him i am still able to post in that thread.

Explain this logic to me.

If you cant whats seperating this forum from resetera?????

Probably just for acting like an internet tough guy, then comparing the forum to era out of nowhere. Getting banned from one thread is pretty mild. I can't speak for you, but in your position I would probably just call it good and move on to other threads. 🤷‍♀️

Jooxed

Gold Member
I wonder if there is a medal for most civilized thread .
This one definitely deserves one.

All threads should have a rating system based on content ,how well members interact with each other etc.

Just saying.
Dont quote me on this.

Well i am sorry you see it that way.

I have no problems to piss off for good if this is the reaction to my ignore comment.

Cuz you telling me this is not the forum for me i should sign up to era like you actually putting me down to their level makes you no better than me right?

You guys tell me to opt out and i will.

But dont put me down like this its a bit insulting.
Like i contribute a lot here but after this......
Your point?

This place is turning into era . Everyone gets offended by every fuckin thing.
First the ignore comment now this?

Do i really have to tiptoe around every word i write just not to offend someone?

I am going to venture a guess.

Jtibh

Banned
Yeah, I edited the post just for you. Check it out.
Ok

I posted in there for weeks . I was actually contributing a lot.
And boom.

Honestly this thread was sorta important to me . I wasn there for the funs and such.
You could see how this is a bit well imature from the mod.

And i was hopping for more than laughing at me for being banned from the thread.

Ok

I posted in there for weeks . I was actually contributing a lot.
And boom.

Honestly this thread was sorta important to me . I wasn there for the funs and such.
You could see how this is a bit well imature from the mod.

And i was hopping for more than laughing at me for being banned from the thread.
I understand that but instantly jumping to comparisons with resetera pisses some people off.

Jtibh

Banned
I understand that but instantly jumping to comparisons with resetera pisses some people off.
Thats no valid reason to permaban someone.

And again i can quote people who told me if i am offended i should move to era.

The double standards are troubling.

Again i was very invested in that thread so the perma me instead of giving a week no reply ban is extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom