• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Cyberpunk 2077 "Mix It Up" Photoshop Contest -- giving away *EIGHT* copies of Cyberpunk

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey everyone. In the spirit of freedom and openness, and in celebration of the launch of Cyberpunk 2077, let's have some fun and give away some games.

Theme

The theme of this Photoshop contest is "Mix It Up," from the controversial ad poster in Cyberpunk 2077. Your mission is to Photoshop the poster itself, or elements and/or inspiration from it into other Cyberpunk images, or elements and/or inspiration of it into other video game screenshots (or vice versa), to achieve an entertaining (and possibly a bit politically incorrect) outcome. Material may be suggestive but should not contain explicit nudity. Must be original work. Example: "Mix It Up" Cyberpunk Keanu, "Mix It Up" Cyberpunk Zelda, "Mix It Up" Cyberpunk Keighley.

Reference Media

sJqRMVu.png

Alternate view: link

Here's an example of how strange headache strange headache used the source photo to comedic effect back during the initial controversy (sorry Anita!):

CYuQRH0.jpg

Prizes

We've giving away a total of seven Cyberpunk 2077 keys, one for each respective winner's preferred platform.

Rules

Original work only. Include a NeoGAF logo somewhere in the image (as a watermark or easter egg). No explicit nudity, or gore, or overly weird, or hateful stuff. Keep it fun, funny, and PG-13ish. Winning entries may be influenced by the number of positive reactions (likes etc.) each entry receives in this thread. Void where prohibited. Prizes will be awarded at the sole discretion of the administration, and may be withheld or rescinded at any time for any reason. Rules are subject to change at any time without notice. Must be a NeoGAF member in good standing to participate.

You have 48 hours from the time this thread is posted to submit your entry. Entries should be submitted as reply posts to this thread.

Good luck!

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
EviLore EviLore I don't full understand the rules, so we can photoshop the poster into a screenshot of another game, but the poster also needs to be edited?

You can photoshop the poster itself (like in the example included), or pull elements from the poster to insert into a different game screenshot, or something along those lines in the theme and spirit of the poster.

NickFire

I am technologically disabled. Completely incapable of photoshopping. Can't even figure out how to upload photos and memes. Probably took me a year to figure out multi-quote. So this contest infringes on my right to be a technology tard and still feel morally superior to cryptoadam cryptoadam and some other guy. And that begs the question: when does my participation trophy key for a PS4 copy get dm'd to me? Asking for a friend.

Bragr

Banned
Does it matter if we replace all the images and do whatever we want (as long as it looks cyberpunk), and ignore the transgender aspect? or do you specifically want chicks with dicks humour?

Forsythia

Great thread! Won't be participating myself (I suck at Photoshop and already bought the game), but I'm looking forward to the submissions! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Does it matter if we replace all the images and do whatever we want (as long as it looks cyberpunk), and ignore the transgender aspect? or do you specifically want chicks with dicks humour?

As long as there's thematic relevance to the poster, sure, it doesn't need to feature those aspects.

Top Bottom