• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
tombur said:
Stay mature guys, and we may just get a reply :lol

I would like to apologize, Mr. Jeff Bell. I find it respectable that as the Corporate Manager for Communications, you bring so much to the tab........ I'm sorry, I just can't stop :lol

RumFore

Banned
Funny as hell but I love the way MS kind of seems so in touch with the community. I hope with Peter Moore leaving it doesn't change.

Chittagong

Gold Member
5xsg3rq.gif

Somebody needs to find the "So Good" commercial

I think they were separated at birth

mollipen

I always liked you Jeff! I never said anything bad about you! Don't trust these other guys that are now suddenly your best friends!

This is awesome, and gives jeff bell a couple of points in my book.

Let's see if he goes all Uwe Boll on us, and challenges Master Ninja to a boxing match of some sort!

widgetraf

CrushDance said:
:lol

Seriously this is why I love the Microsoft guys even though I'm not getting a 360 yet. So many of them are just so down to earth and hilarious.

J Allard says it all.:lol :lol

execs who are down to earth are good PR for any company. the fact that an MS exec reads and posts and has fun on GAF is a good thing. cant see how his PM hurt him, i mean what gamer doesnt do that? :D

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
It's at times like these that I wish I knew how to use photoshop :(

Thankfully there's others who can. More please:D

KTallguy

Banned
dirtmonkey37 said:
I would like to apologize, Mr. Jeff Bell. I find it respectable that as the Corporate Manager for Communications, you bring so much to the tab........ I'm sorry, I just can't stop :lol

Holy crap I seriously LOLed at work!!! :lol

FightyF

Banned
Jeff Bell ****ing RULES.

I completely understand the hate, it's jealousy.

Jeff Bell is the sort of guy you want in marketing, he's articulate and well spoken, always has a smile, and is obviously comfortable at public speaking.

And for someone with apparent social skills to be seen at E3, that definitely irritated some people on this board.

+1 Jeff

ex0du5

Banned
All we need is for Jeff to pop in the thread and say hello. :lol

/gafboom.gif

BTW....can someone transcript the PM...I can't see it as I'm at work (some imaged are blocked)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
So something awesome did come out of E3. Its name is Jeff Bell and it has provided us with the thread of the year. Nay, decade!

Razoric

Banned
Fight for Freeform said:
Jeff Bell ****ing RULES.

Jeff Bell is the sort of guy you want in marketing, he's articulate and well spoken, always has a smile, and is obviously comfortable at public speaking.

And for someone with apparent social skills to be seen at E3, that definitely irritated some people on this board.

+1 Jeff

Trying to get a job at Microsoft? :lol

Doel

Well while he is probably reading this thread, a bit of advice Jeff.

Bringing more Action/Adventure and Platforming games to the 360 is what more time/money needs to be spent on if you want to expand the audience. To hell with 'Scene it'.

ex0du5 said:

/gafboom.gif

BTW....can someone transcript the PM...I can't see it as I'm at work (some imaged are blocked)

subject: "and your contribution to society is... what?"
body: "?"

LJ11

Fight for Freeform said:
Jeff Bell ****ing RULES.

+1 Jeff

Someone has a crush.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
ex0du5 said:

/gafboom.gif

Sent by: bell801
Title: And you contribute to society... what?

Klytus

Whatever I thought of the dude before this, he has gone up +20 cool points as of 10 minutes ago. Bonus +5 points for digging this band:

roxymusic.jpg

Look - they even have Riff-Raff from Rocky Horror on keyboards.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Out of all the console manufacturers MS seems to have the most vested interest in the GAF community.

If we can get Reggie over here I will donate 1 million strawberry tridents to neoGAF.

Fight for Freeform said:
Jeff Bell ****ing RULES.

+1 Jeff

I hope this is a joke post... because if not, the lipstick is now permanently stained on Bell's ass.

qirex

So now that he's been "outed" he is probably forbidden from saying pretty much anything thanks to SOX rules so he probably will not post again.

Klytus said:
Whatever I thought of the dude before this, he has gone up +20 cool points as of 10 minutes ago. Bonus +5 points for digging this band:

roxymusic.jpg

Look - they even have Riff-Raff from Rocky Horror on keyboards.

Exactly!!

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom