• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF has done it for me

Damigos

I mean..its so good i even have it on home page and start page. I am no gold member to see live replies so i spend most of my day pressing refresh to check replies.
And i dont want to play games ever again.
I just want to see replies to threads i never knew even existed.
Thank you NeoGAF for changing my life like that. You beat MS, Sony, Nintendo, Eurogamer and even the Embracer Group

Guilty_AI

541uk2.jpg

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Damigos Damigos seek help.

Edit: just noticed the "......... have done it for me" threads on the front page. Is this a copy pasta or is Damigos Damigos the OG
the original was the Nintendo thread made by SuperSaiyanWithDreads SuperSaiyanWithDreads . It was an OK thread that suddenly became meme material when German Hops German Hops copied it, rewrote some words to make it about Sony and the PS5. Then Sleepwalker Sleepwalker made it about MS, I made it about Sega so on and so forth until it became this fucking monstrosity.

Last edited:
I mean..its so good i even have it on home page and start page. I am no gold member to see live replies so i spend most of my day pressing refresh to check replies.
Thank you NeoGAF for changing my life like that. You beat MS, Sony, Nintendo, Eurogamer and even the Embracer Group
Is this a "live" thread?

phaedrus

fKQHOaI.gif

Drizzlehell

Banned
I just realized that I may be spending a little too much time around here if I'm starting to learn about some inside jokes/memes that only this community would understand.

Top Bottom