• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neon Deion is Coming Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of couse he will. He sucked dick out there while robbing the Skins of millions of dollars during his stint in Washington. Add a couple years of rust and age to that, and it'll get ugly.

impirius

Ninja Scooter said:
of couse he will. He sucked dick out there while robbing the Skins of millions of dollars during his stint in Washington. Add a couple years of rust and age to that, and it'll get ugly.
PREACH IT

Pimpwerx

Put down the Haterade and...no...even I know Primetime is over the hill. He may have the speed still, but he is nowhere near his old self. Not to mention, he was never much of a hitter, so he'll just be a really fast guy who gets torched left and right. Basically Jason Sehorn redux. Not good for his legacy IMO. PEACE.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Coming back to play a nickelback which would mean he'd only be in on obvious passing downs might be something he could do.

Do I care? No not really because right now it's just talk.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Cloudy said:
The Ravens D will make him look good out there lol

Honestly, with Ray Lewis in front of him, Chris McAllister to his side, and Ed Reed behind him...how much does he actually have to do?

Somehow I doubt that Sanders can't be at least competent covering third wideouts.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Remember when he tried to come back for the Raiders? Washington had to wave him, which they did, BUT the Chargers got his rights.

DarienA

jobber said:
Remember when he tried to come back for the Raiders? Washington had to wave him, which they did, BUT the Chargers got his rights.

Yes and this one as many of the articles do point out the Ravens probably would have to pay something to the Chargers... did you read the article?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Ninja Scooter said:

is that the article that said he only gave up one TD as a Redskin? Wish Bailey could have said something similar.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DarienA said:
Yes and this one as many of the articles do point out the Ravens probably would have to pay something to the Chargers... did you read the article?

nope

I heard about it last night.

Teddman

He wasn't worth his salary to the Skins, but I do remember him singlehandedly sealing victories for them a few times with interceptions stopping a drive, or interceptions for touchdowns. So occasionally he lives up to the hype, but he just wasn't inconsistent.

That said, I doubt he's going to be much like his diminished former self after three years off.

DarienA

As an aside according to a new article in the Baltimore Sun Sanders is now an unrestricted free agent, according to NFL spokesman Steve Alic so they wouldn't have to give the Chargers anything.

Fifty

If he comes in they had better make sure he is worth it, because with him comes a ton of unwanted media attention. I am sure the Ravens scouts are working overtime, trying to find another fix for their problems.

DarienA

Fifty said:
If he comes in they had better make sure he is worth it, because with him comes a ton of unwanted media attention. I am sure the Ravens scouts are working overtime, trying to find another fix for their problems.

Unwanted media attention? You're kidding right? The Ravens have that every year.

Shinobi

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom