• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Battlefield 6 in-game screenshots leak

ZywyPL

Banned
The official reveal will be from PC with 3090, so obviously the visuals will be impressive, keep in nind DICE are one of the very first devs who adopted RT, so they have more know-how than enyone else. But the gameplay is what's questionable, being a cross-gen made for Jaguar neans it won't differ that much from CoD like BC series did.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
You really think Battlefield 6 will look worse than Battlefield 5 and Battlefield 1 when it releases?
Hell even the Betas for Battlefield look like dogshit....then the final game drops and everyone pisses their pants.

If theres one thing i am NOT worried about with this new Battlefield game its the graphics.

I didn't know this. Interesting. So their Betas are really them trying to tweak things and learn from player feedback? Not a glorified demo?

People really think that BF6 will look worse than 4 and 3 ? :messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_tears_of_joy: Lol.

Learn to be patient and realize that obviously they'll be showing best and most optimized footage when the time comes. Please don't be this stupid.

Tallahassee

e5zjxp32wku61.jpg

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I didn't know this. Interesting. So their Betas are really them trying to tweak things and learn from player feedback? Not a glorified demo?

Ive been in every Alpha2 and Beta for Battlefield since BF3 cept for BFV.
By the time the Beta reaches the public its closer to the final product.(When its either open or they allow streaming/recording)
But in the closed state and in the alphas you can actually see the differences between the first test and the second test, you can see changes from day one and day 6 even.

BF3 was actually insane in both a good and a bad way, there were some things they really wanted to do for BF3 that I guess just never made the cut and caused too many issues....I was sad to see them not make the final game and would sometimes find myself still doing weird things in the retail release because I played so much of the test versions.

Top Bottom