• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new condemned xbox360 screens and art!! (56k go away)

Blame!

1up put up a nice detailed preview feature (http://my.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3141910&did=1) for condemend on xbox360. is it me or does this game not look totally next generation? the art looks okay tho.

media

media

media

media

media

edit: meh, images didn't show up but theyre linked.

Mupepe

Banned
Blame! said:
is it me or does this game not look totally next generation? the art looks okay tho.

I thought the gameplay videos of it looked next gen to me. it looked awesome, especially the animations.

So much of what appears to be concept art for this coming gen's titles look better than the game but still technically achievable. We need concept-art-shading.

Mupepe

Banned
It has a Doom 3 feel/look to it, but the animations and textures and detail is much better IMO. P.S. Why does it say 56k go away?? There's only links. Haha

Neex

Banned
Lighten it up a bit, use less one-point lighting, and make those normal maps a little shallower, and you got yourself a winner.

They should light it like Max Payne 2.

newsguy

From the vids I saw, it's the sound that's going to creep people out. There was some awesome natural sound going on with some freaky noises in the rear channels.

M3wThr33

Banned
Wario, what the heck is going on in your avatar? I seriously can't concentrate on what the topic is with that going on.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I like Kevin's art, another Blood game would be fantastic although I know I'll be happy with Condemned and FEAR for quite some time. But I want to shot rotten zombies with my flaregun, damn it!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Isn't Kevin Kilstrom the art lead? Or is this Eric Kohler's work? I'm kinda confused now, it looks in the same style as Blood 2 artwork.

----

Banned
The video is too small and too dark to see the visual quality online. This was the best looking Xbox 360 game on the show floor at E3 in my opinion. Need for Speed was the only other game on the show floor that came close to the visual quality of Condemned.

Top Bottom