• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game Purchases |OT|

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Not sure if we have one of these threads already, I haven't seen one on the front page in ages, and I like seeing new game purchases people have made recently.

Figured around Black Friday is a good time to make one, since a lot of game purchases are made around this time.

Some games I picked up in the past week:

Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Edition
Blue Fire
Paper Mario Origami King
Tormented Souls
The Forgotten City
Etherborn
Life is Strange True Colors

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This only game I picked up last week or so.

6487767_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

This game will keep me busy for long time.

I just went bananas with the Black Friday deals. I played a LOT of games this year but my backlog is growing way faster than my inability to not buy shit I don't need.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Dying Light Platinum edition
New Super Mario Bros Deluxe
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

I want to pick up Shin Megami Tensei 5 but it's currently sold out everywhere.

Krathoon

Gold Member
Dying Light Platinum edition
New Super Mario Bros Deluxe
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

I want to pick up Shin Megami Tensei 5 but it's currently sold out everywhere.
Yeah. The steelbooks for SMT V were selling out just before it was released. I guess it was because it was getting good reviews.

Krathoon

Gold Member
Little Big Planet 3 is kind of silly. It is relaxing to play. For some reason, my Sackboy was looking upwards.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
All digital, so I don’t have much to show.

November:
Vanguard - Finished the SP campaign. Tried zombies. I’m not sure I’ll go back, maybe for some multiplayer.
GTA: DE - I played an hour of 3/VC and then decided to wait for a miracle to happen.
Shin Megami Tensei V - I’m grinding levels at the moment. Having a great time.
8-bit Adventure Anthology on PS4.
Witcher 3 GOTY - Double dipped on PS4
Dying Light Enhanced Edition - waiting for the PS5 patch.
I was super excited for Elden Ring, so I pre-purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition. My family wanted to know what I wanted and I don’t mind if the funds come out. I put in an order for the CE too. I know I’m overdoing it, but it’s cool.

Krathoon

Gold Member
8-bit Adventure Anthology is pretty good. It is Shadowgate, Deja Vu, and Uninvited for the NES. I have the PS4 disc from Limited Run.

shin megami tensei v
animal crossing new horizon
super smash bros ult
zelda breath of the wild
mario 3d world
pokemon snap
zelda skyward sword

yeah i just bought a switch again.

Last edited:

Jennings

I spent a buck on Gamepass Ultimate for a month and have been playing the following games hella hardcore.
  • Psychonauts 2
  • Gears Tactics
  • Desperados III

I ended up buying Gears Tactics and Desperados III so I can keep playing once the month is up.

I also visited a small gaming store that recently opened in town and bought a used game there to give them some business, Disgaea 5 Complete. I've never played a game in that series, but I had played most of the other stuff they had and this one seemed like it would be a new experience for me.

I also bought Guardians of the Galaxy but it's on hold till Gamepass expires and I'm no longer under the gun to extract value from it.

Last edited:

Neolombax

Bought Sackboy A Big Adventure. Its been fantastic so far. Was thinking of getting Deathloop, Death Stranding, Spiderman + Miles Morales and Hades but decided not yet. Need to clear my backlog before buying anything new.

Picked up a yr of ultimate game pass ,a yr of Psn,I got sniper ghost warrior contacts 2 for ps5,back 4 blood ps5,got captain America Rick Remender omnibus.

Bought Resident Evil 2 on Steam sale. My main persistent memory of these games is not being able to hit shit because developers deliberately made aiming terrible to rack up difficulty and add tension. But I'll get the last laugh because I'll be playing this fucker with m&k on easy.

I also got the Quantic Dream bundle for $9 or whatever. So worth it. Heavy Rain was amazing and Beyond: Two Souls looks even more interesting.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Switch OLED
Metroid Dread
Mario Odyssey
Zelda BoTW
Zelda Skyward Sword
Animal Crossing NH.

Barakov

Lost Judgement and Ratchet and Clank : Rift Apart.

The latter at 4k is quite the looker. This is the next gen game people are looking for.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Bought The Medium for PS5.

Heard decent things about it. I like horror. It was on sale, so figured what the hell.

Top Bottom