• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metroid Hunters DS Movie

BuddyC

SantaCruZer said:
It's said that there will be different control settings for Metroid Hunters in the full version so dont worry that you have to control with a stylus :)

we know :)

but thanks :)

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Its not Retro. Rumors are its NST. But if its NST, then the more experienced programers created the E3 demo in DAYS. (ie, Colin Reed of Pikmin fame)

MoxManiac

I was told the single player will be deathmatching vs bots.

If there is a Metroid style single player experience though, then i will change my mind.

BuddyC

MoxManiac said:

If there is a Metroid style single player experience though, then i will change my mind.

<waits for confirmation, one way or the other>

neptunes

MoxManiac said:

There has to be!

this game would would have troubles during the approval process.

neptunes

This movie also shows how much the DS needs an analog stick.

Controlling this and Mario 64x4 with a d-pad alone will make some people cry.

MP: Hunters could be the perfect game to launch the wireless online play that the NDS has. Portable online wireless multiplayer fragfest in your hand. Sounds good to me.

Thanks for posting that. Looks frickin' awesome.

Gimme a MP-esque single player game minus the stylus and I will buy the DS whatever the cost.

The single player mode at E3 was just a bunch of Zoomers crawling around the multiplayer level. Just a demo. Nothing's finalized yet. But it is NST.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
metroid hunters DS is atrocious. controlling that game is a game within itself. maybe i needed to spend more time with it -- but it really turned me off to that style of game on the DS. plus, that analog stick is needed so badly.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I remember around the Metroid Prime release, how some people claimed:
"A multiplayer mode in Metroid? Hah, such a dirty thought! It would never work!! It's not meant to be!! BLASPHEMY!! KILL THE TRAITOR NOW!!"
And now we have a multiplayer mode in Metroid Prime 2 AND Metroid Prime Hunters. WTF!? :p

Top Bottom