• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Movie Trailers (Not big enough for their own thread)

bitbydeath

Thread is for movie trailers that aren’t big enough for their own thread, or you’re feeling too lazy to create one.

Some good trailers get missed, one such is Snack Shack. It feels like a 90’s movie, and is conveniently set in the 90’s.

I’ll also add Lisa Frankenstein, looking forward to the dark humour in this, reminds me of classic Tim Burton.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Looks like a lot of fun.

Paging DeafTourette DeafTourette for representation.

It's not all white so need to page me. Even if it was, the movie looks FUN!

I thought this was Alexander's movie for some reason ... But Bill seems to be able to sell the fight scenes. I'm in!

Edit: oh! I forgot.... The deaf and mute thing. Well, he's not signing so there's no representation on that front. LoL!

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Hello there, looks pretty interesting, and I think he starts with an accent and it fades the longer the trailer goes on.

The book is absolutely great. Easily the best book I read when it came out in 2016. Wonderfully written, characters you love and a story that ends perfectly.

I'm not at all convinced by the trailer though. It's supposed to take place in Moscow between 1918 and the mid 1950ies, but of course a good number of the characters have now been diversified. IMO It's just silly to produce a historical drama set in European Russia during the early part of the 20ieth century and then have a black actor with dreadlocks playing an ethnic Russian character. I simply can't enjoy historical dramas with DEI enforced anachronisms.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable

Schwarzenegger is such a legend, such a force for good, for positivity, for the potential for everyone to dedicate themselves to being the best they can be. For digging deep and making your own destiny, instead of hating and blaming other people. An inspiration.

One of the few celebrities I would absolutely struggle to not lose my cool over if I met them.

Nonetheless, I don't think I care about watching this.

Last edited:

Power Pro

I created enough trailer threads for one day:

M. Night Shyamalan's Trap - August 9

I hate that his movies still look intriguing in trailers, because I feel like his bad really outweighs his good movies at this point. The premise from the trailer though seems kinda cool...

Top Bottom