• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New NeoGAF Accounts for July 2023

ZoukGalaxy

More users means more memes.
Welcome to hell everyone
It is customary for new members to send 10$ to my Paypal.
Just a tradition.
don't drop the soap.
Stop afraid them !

Come see Cats Daddy instead
Meme Staring GIF by 60 Second Docs

Last edited:
I'm one of them. Had to find a new site for gaming news after Twitter decided to show me garbage of people I didn't follow and Reddit killed 3rd party apps. So yeah, hi.
Welcome! Certain subreddits are alright, but yeah I feel you it's a bad experience now without the 3rd party apps. Traditional forums like this are much better for discussion, especially when they aren't as fast and chaotic as the larger subreddits. Better sense of community as well.

ZoukGalaxy

Howdy new neighbors. I have managed to survive approximately 24 hours so far without being banned, and the sense of accomplishment I feel for this is not something easily put into words, so here's a picture instead:

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA
You should be fine as long you don't go into console warring or politics.
If you decide otherwise, sentence awaits.

Black Cat GIF

Last edited:

noise36

Want my advice? If xbox is your preference, get an avatar picked asap. Otherwise people will accuse you of being an Alt account.
xbox isn't my preference, lucky enough to have all the consoles and a gaming PC. I am not concerned if people think I am an alt account because I am not an alt account.

The mods have banned so many people from the ABK thread that it has just become a circle jerk celebrating MS failure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom