• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Indie World Showcase Announced for Wednesday 4/17

Draugoth

Gold Member

GLScShDWoAArY2v

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Thanks for the heads up. Will watch, hope to see some bugs in there.

Fingers crossed we'll see Silksong during this Nintendo indie showcase. 😢
Silksong wouldn't be in an Indie World, for multiple reasons:

• Games rarely, if ever are shown more than once. The show focuses on new announcements
  • Silksong is a huge release and is far more likely to be in a Direct or "E3"-type showcase. The first Hollow Knight was one of the major announcements in Nintendo's E3 Direct in June 2018. And also featured in Xbox's 2022 June Showcase.
  • Silksong was featured prominently at Nintendo's E3 2019 booth and was an entire hour segment in Treehouse Live.

Last edited:

• Games rarely, if ever are shown more than once. The show focuses on new announcements
  • Silksong is a huge release and is far more likely to be in a Direct or "E3"-type showcase. The first Hollow Knight was one of the major announcements in Nintendo's E3 Direct in June 2018. And also featured in Xbox's 2022 June Showcase.
Let me be on that copium, my man...

Guys, i know everyone wants/ expects Silksong news given the ratings that are popping up. But it's so unlikely it would be in the Indie World. It's far more likely it would be in a Direct or a May or June Xbox/ PS Showcase, whoever has the marketing secured for the announcement/ launch date reveal.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Guys, i know everyone wants/ expects Silksong news given the ratings that are popping up. But it's so unlikely it would be in the Indie World. It's far more likely it would be in a Direct or a May or June Xbox/ PS Showcase, whoever has the marketing secured for the announcement/ launch date reveal.
Re Godtendo the women want to be with him and the men want to be him.

cabbage5k2

• Silksong was featured prominently at Nintendo's E3 2019 booth and was an entire hour segment in Treehouse Live.

Stfu and let me cope god damn it. Silksong will shadow drop tomorrow and will be a 11/10 and I won't have to keep wearing this god forsaken clown mask anymore because you'll be the one wearing this god damn itchy ass mask.

Draugoth

Gold Member

This

Silksong and Hades 2 became too big for Nintendo Indie World

NGL it is fun seeing Atari back in a somewhat-legit fashion.

So far the cat game seems good, but I'm also wondering...how TF do you get lost simply falling a couple floors down from your crib even if you're a cat? Just retrace your steps. Either that cat's on some serious catnip or they're kinda dumb.

Or they bumped their head on the fall on some invisible wall. Otherwise the idea that's how they get lost is hilarious.

Based on the average budget for their main games. Their own "AAA" games can be considered indie.

Nah, I'm pretty sure something like TOTK probably had a budget between $40-$50 million. That's much higher than your typical indie or even most AA games.

Though it's a testament that Nintendo's pipeline is so efficient to keep costs under control compared to most other companies. No superfluous spending on expensive licenses, or C-tier Hollywood writers, actors & actresses trying to pass off as A-listers from the glory days.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
NGL it is fun seeing Atari back in a somewhat-legit fashion.

So far the cat game seems good, but I'm also wondering...how TF do you get lost simply falling a couple floors down from your crib even if you're a cat? Just retrace your steps. Either that cat's on some serious catnip or they're kinda dumb.

Or they bumped their head on the fall on some invisible wall. Otherwise the idea that's how they get lost is hilarious.
It's pretty common for indoor cats to get lost if they get outside. Just seeing the sky would freak them out. Then say they start walking back to where they came from but are going the wrong way. Then they may never make it back.

Top Bottom