• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Partner Preview Showcase Announced for March 6

Papa_Wisdom

It's $40

That’s not too bad actually

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

My rating: A-

Standout games:

• Unknown9s Awakening
  • Sleight of hand
  • Alters
  • Creatures of AVA
  • Stalker Xbox Edition
  • Monster Jam Showdown
  • First Berserker Khazan gameplay
  • ZAU gameplay explanation
  • Path of the Goddess gameplay explanation
PoTG was game of the show for me. Also Khazan will satisfy my Code Vein sequel itch as long as it delivers.

Hopefully PoTG will do what this game did, but better:

maxresdefault.jpg

Couldn't watch the show, but reading this comments first kinda makes me want to watch it more, ha!
From the comments it sounds like Stalker on console and maybe 1 good JRPG?

Jigsaah

Gold Member
This was a nice little surprise honestly. I'll play most of these on PC...but this was a no bullshit presentation that had many games with gameplay and some actual dates for most of the ones I was interested in.

Nothing crazy, no pomp and circumstance. Just some solid games from what seems to be some talented developers.

Personally, I'll definitely be getting these

The Alters
Kunitsu Gami: Path of the Goddess
Maybe Stalker on PC
First Berzerker (published by Nexon so I'm cautious)
Frostpunk 2 looks absolutely stunning and I loved the first game
Zau is a maybe...It looks like it might be Metroidvania so I'm automatically intrigued.

I like that there are a lot of new ideas going on here.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Sinking City 2 announcement was the highlight. The rest looked pretty meh. Maybe in for Berserker. It looked kinda cool.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Alters has potential. Only game I am going to keep on my radar after the show. The rest just didn’t do shit for me.

Astray

Gold Member
This was a bad show if you're like me and want to reduce your gaming spend in 2024!.

I thought Sleight of Hand, Khazan, and Unknown9 were standouts for me (wishlisted all 3 on Steam). Path of the Goddess looks great too.

The Alters looks interesting but also not my thing, my wife might want to try it tho, and I already tried out the Tales of Kenzera demo, ok game but you're honestly better off going with the new Prince of Persia.

Alx

I'm actually surprised by the general originality and genre diversity. I rarely leave those events with a list of games I want to play, but this time there are at least 4 or 5, plus a couple of "it's on gamepass so I'll check it out"
Kudos to Alters, it started as "meh, another space survival" and ended with "wow that's a neat background for a story !"

Top Bottom