• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pikmin 4 Trailer | Nintendo Direct (Demo coming next Week)

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Im excited that you no longer have to race the clock to get to your ship before dark. I hate time based mechanics like that, i just want to explore. Does that also mean that there is no longer a # of days limit to get things done? If i recall in the earlier games you only had so many days to do things.....or maybe im wrong.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Im excited that you no longer have to race the clock to get to your ship before dark. I hate time based mechanics like that, i just want to explore. Does that also mean that there is no longer a # of days limit to get things done? If i recall in the earlier games you only had so many days to do things.....or maybe im wrong.
Only the first game has the 30 day limit mechanic, 2 has no limit but you gotta get back by dark, 3 is based on if you have gathered enough food to eat and also need to be back by dark. I wanted the 30 day limit back tbh but I guess they're worried about casual players.

Top Bottom