• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil Themed Spirits are Arriving in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Mista

Banned
Super-Smash-Bros.-U-1-ds1-1340x1340.png

In a recent tweet from Nintendo Versus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be getting new Resident Evil themed Spirits.

From November 29 to December 3, players Chris, Leon, Wesker, and Jill will show up on your Spirit boards in Smash Bros. Ultimate. This is the second most recent Spirits event coming to the game after it was announced that new Spirits from Pokemon Sword and Shield are coming. The Pokemon Spirits coming to Smash include Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Morpeko, and Zacian & Zamazenta.

-Arcadia-

Banned
The adventure mode is not for me, but I really love the Spirit Battle mode, and the sheer amount of gaming they cover is just fantastic. Will definitely enjoy whatever fun battle they cook up for these.

iconmaster

Banned
That's a bit funny. Resident Evil seemed like a solid source for some future DLC character, given that Capcom already has three fighters in the game, along with assist trophies and the Monster Hunter section of World of Light.

mcjmetroid

That's a bit funny. Resident Evil seemed like a solid source for some future DLC character, given that Capcom already has three fighters in the game, along with assist trophies and the Monster Hunter section of World of Light.
Well I mean maybe the following DLC after this batch is done?
But hardly the final character of this one anyway.

Top Bottom