• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Scans for Jump Superstars

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
don't know if they're old anyway here they are

if this is against TOS I'll delete them

Jeff-DSA

I got my importing pants on.

Hmmm, I should probably wait until it gets closer to launch to start wearing these, huh?

I don't think the us will ever get this looks very text heavy on the lower manga style screen

import for me :D
I may not be able to read it but I'm not passing this up

you know, as far as the characters go, i could really care less about all of them (not counting the JoJo guys). i am very interested in the game because im hoping it's a great Smash Bros. clone.

but man oh man, if this game sucks, man, who know what'll happen. anyone think there's a solid chance of this happening?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Johnny Nighttrain said:
you know, as far as the characters go, i could really care less about all of them (not counting the JoJo guys). i am very interested in the game because im hoping it's a great Smash Bros. clone.

but man oh man, if this game sucks, man, who know what'll happen. anyone think there's a solid chance of this happening?

Every game has a possibility that it might suck. The only thing that I don't like about this game so far are the stages, every fucking stage is the same from what I seen in pictures aside from different background graphics, every stage consist of a big floor at the bottom with a couple of platform things above, this is from the pictures I seen so this could change. Aside from that, game is looking good.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Error2k4 said:
Every game has a possibility that it might suck. The only thing that I don't like about this game so far are the stages, every fucking stage is the same from what I seen in pictures aside from different background graphics, every stage consist of a big floor at the bottom with a couple of platform things above, this is from the pictures I seen so this could change. Aside from that, game is looking good.
Yeah, but that's ok. As long as there are some nice backgrounds to give the stage a different feel it might work out.

Top Bottom