• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trailer for Frostpunk 2 Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

The city has undergone significant changes since the events of the first Frostpunk. As it’s grown in both size and population so has it given rise to diverse and conflicting aspirations among its citizens. However, Frostpunk 2 remains rooted in its focus on an emergent narrative set in a harsh, post-apocalyptic atmosphere. Stay tuned! The gameplay trailer is just around the corner!

Kuranghi

Looks amazing from an art perspective... let down again by trash presentation of the framerate. Why tf can't marketing teams record video properly, even if it was at 1fps but with perfect pacing they could render it in real-time in editing software *blows raspberry*

NanaMiku

How is the first ? Is it ok for someone who is not at all familiar with this type of games ?
It's basically a city builder but with limited space, limited resources, and limited heat. You also need to make some rule for the citizen, e.g. make a long work hours, amputate when accident happen, etc. It also have a storyline for the campaign.

ahtlas7

Loved the first. I felt the tension in the decisions I was making. Some tough, weighty choices to be made with real consequence or reward.

lifa-cobex

Cool....

I liked the first game but it had issues.
You can't really be creative with the city building if you want to survive. You kind of have to build around a specific meta build.
However the decisions you have to make morally were great.

Top Bottom