• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New video from Ryan ‘Mystic’ Biniecki on why GamePass is more popular than PS Now

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Mystic giving a really good breakdown here of why PS Now lags behind GamePass, and what improvements it should make going into the next generation to compete better. Second feature in video, after talking about those Ps5 faceplate photos.

Mystic is one of the best gaming Youtubers, IMO. Yes, he’s predominantly a PlayStation guy, but his coverage of Microsoft is always fair, even handed and sensible. Good guy 👍

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
It'll never be at the same level when it doesn't have day 1 exclusives, and it'll never have day 1 exclusives because they don't need to bother.

that's my opinion give me a console , disc and a controller that's it

*and an internet connection to download the parts of the game that aren't on the disc

The Alien

Banned
As a primary XBox fan (but still PS), I really like Mystic. He makes some really good videos.

He's got good production values for his more in depth stuff and high quality vids for his standard vids (updates, unboxing, etc.).

He's generally fair and pretty even keeled. 👍

Top Bottom