• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the Pack to pick up Harris, Cook or Watt.

I really want the Pack to pick up Mixon.

It'll probably be someone nobody figured, just like Ted always does.

G3vQ0SI.jpg

I hate life.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 33s34 seconds ago
More
Big spot for the draft right now: The #Lions at No. 21. Source says three teams want their pick — Including the #49ers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Adoree Jackson is going to be a stud. Unbelievable football player

More
Big spot for the draft right now: The #Lions at No. 21. Source says three teams want their pick — Including the #49ers.

I love it. So many great players available, just stock up on picks

Hindl

The dream of a first round TE dies every year for me.:)

No big. Still good defensive players and a solid RT would be just fine right about now.

You guys could get Foster. That's crazy the Giants would be fools to pass that up. LBs have always been a weakness of their defense

Giants should have traded up when Howard fell this far.

Eh. I would have been fine wth it but it's not that black and white. Why give up picks when there's plenty of talent on the board they may have ranked as highly? Don't know their board and there's a glut of defensive talent out there.

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 59s

Edit: Beaten!

Nameless

More

I was gonna say I'd love to move up and grab Foster

Because several teams are stupid

I will be annoyed if we miss out on Hooker, Allen, OJ, just for us to take Webb. Extra first and a fifth year on Webb's contract or not
If they do take Webb, honestly if Hue is done for him I'm fine. But I honestly have no idea what they'll do. Maybe Evan Engram who they also had at senior bowl
Njoku. That SPARQ man. And he's only just turned 21.
Hmmmm🤔

Hindl

At least he is only 20. He dominated college football from a young age.

I'm really happy. Foster and Howard are exciting, but we really needed to get younger at DE. I think he'll be great, with our starting DEs being 28, 29, and 32 year old. Pass rush is so important in this scheme and adding Jernigan and Barnett to Cox and Graham will be amazing. I want either a trade up for Cook or whatever the best CB is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom