• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that DM is doing it

If they do take Webb, honestly if Hue is done for him I'm fine. But I honestly have no idea what they'll do. Maybe Evan Engram who they also had at senior bowl

Hmmmm🤔
But why not just take any of those players and trade back up for Webb? we can't use every pick..

jbug617

Banned
Denver tried to make a deal and couldn't get it done

@AdamSchefter: Denver explored a trade up for Christian McCaffrey, inquired about Joe Thomas' availability, but ultimately stayed put at 20 for an OT.

It's a BUCS LIFE!!!

e64NetVJfIGf6.gif

Matticers

Woohoo. Bolles is gone so I don't have to worry about the Giants taking him.

Njoku, Davis, Cook, Lamp, Foster. They're gonna get a player if they don't screw it up.

Tall4Life

Super disappointed the Browns passed on so much talent just for a late first rounder next year.

Eh, they can still get some great defense guys later in the draft with what they still have in picks. They still need to build an offense, and they won't be able to do to much with that with this draft, at least in obvious picks.

With what they have left, they can still build a great defense. Otherwise with the 12th pick they'd just be getting a slightly better great defense. At least for now, I think this was a great trade

Raiders would totally take Reuben Foster wouldn't they? They need a LB and they're the Raiders, so character issues probably aren't as much of a thing...

Meier

Baby on the stage might be a first for me. Can't remember ever seeing that.

Happy with the OJ pick but obviously would have loved it if we took Dalvin. But pairing OJ with Cam Brate is going to be very dangerous especially after the signing of DeSean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom