• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo cancels Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball

Chittagong

Gold Member
Wow, talk about GameCube games dropping of the radar like flies. This game was pretty far, since it had very mature assets done for it, too. Puzzles me.

polg

Cancelathon?

What's wrong with the world... Nintendo has to announce some good news soon... my faith is fading away... I need a sign!

Reggie.jpg

demi

polg said:
Cancelathon?

What's wrong with the world... Nintendo has to announce some good news soon... my faith is fading away... I need a sign!

Reggie.jpg

You know, at first it looks like he's smiling.

But the more you stare at it, the more his face slowly contorts into a face of sadness. Denial. It's as if he knows he is on a sinking ship to failure, but he has no choice. It's like the biggest fraud of a smile ever to grace a photograph.

:(

demi said:
You know, at first it looks like he's smiling.

But the more you stare at it, the more his face slowly contorts into a face of sadness. Denial. It's as if he knows he is on a sinking ship to failure, but he has no choice. It's like the biggest fraud of a smile ever to grace a photograph.

:(

that's because of his bizarre face

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Idioteque said:
Did anyone ever even care for this game?
Only the people who wanted to buy a new MLB game next year since this would've been the only one.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Screw this game...here's my bad Nintendo news.

I got to play Mario Baseball for a short while today (not the us version though) and it's lousy. Fielding is ass and feels very unpolished. It very much lacks the tighter interface that Nintendo games are famous for. That's my heartbreaking baseball/nintendo news.

Sorry for the Sega guys, though.

olimario

Banned
Musashi Wins! said:
Screw this game...here's my bad Nintendo news.

I got to play Mario Baseball for a short while today (not the us version though) and it's lousy. Fielding is ass and feels very unpolished. It very much lacks the tighter interface that Nintendo games are famous for. That's my heartbreaking baseball/nintendo news.

Sorry for the Sega guys, though.

That's the biggest problem with the Camelot developed Mario Sports titles. A shame Namco copied that.

White Man

I knew somebody working on this game. When I asked about it, he said it was broken in just about every way possible and the opposite of what any baseball game should ever be.

EDIT

It may've been this he was talking about, actually. Not sure. Probably never talk to the guy again and I don't care. He was a dork and he could go to hell and die.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
olimario said:
That's the biggest problem with the Camelot developed Mario Sports titles. A shame Namco copied that.

Hey, watch your tongue! :mad:

Camelot's way more competent than Namco seems to be with Nintendo titles.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
White Man said:
He was a dork and he could go to hell and die.

well, since they're both shit, he can indeed go to hell and die. as he has played some small part in crushing my late summer exclusive baseball dreams.

Top Bottom