• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct speculation

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
We have seen so many rumors lately of:

Fzero GX HD
Start Fox Assault HD
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse HD
Pushmo
Xenoblade X
FE 4
MP2 & 3
Zelda twilight princess
Zelda wind waker
1080 avalanche
Tomadachi Life
MDbICEY.gif

SirTerry-T

Honestly, I don't expect anything but Metroid 4. Actually, i don't even want anything but that from them. If they don't announce it the whole show is a waste for me lol

Engage was more similar to classic FE's though, it was three houses that was weird.

Honestly, thought both were pretty weak compared to the classics though
Yeah it was more the art direction than didn't really gel with me. Three Houses was a bit more in line with the classic high fantasy tropes I like to see in FE :)

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Switch 2 cancelled. Switch vr teaser. 😁

I know I know, no switch 2 news......😪

Last edited:

boo

Gold Member
I will be disappointed if certain games that would look very impressive as launch (launch window) games for Switch 2 end up being a late game for the present Switch. It takes such a long time to make those games that I want the potentially most graphically impressive games on the more powerful system. I am talking the 3D games, such as Metroid Prime 4, or anything from Monolith Soft. Switch 2 as the main system please.

Astral Dog

I will be disappointed if certain games that would look very impressive as launch (launch window) games for Switch 2 end up being a late game for the present Switch. It takes such a long time to make those games that I want the potentially most graphically impressive games on the more powerful system. I am talking the 3D games, such as Metroid Prime 4, or anything from Monolith Soft. Switch 2 as the main system please.
Its guaranteed there gonna be a bunch of cross gen releases, Metroid Prime 4 the most likely since they already announced it for the current Switch, but it will be interesting to see wich games Nintendo picks to be cross gen and wich ones will be next gen only

Monolith's next project should be Switch 2 only,Mario Kart 9 as well, any Remaster shouldn't have a problem being cross gen,not sure about the platformers but they need system sellers early year hmm maybe

Last edited:

NanaMiku

Since it's a June Direct, it should be big (E3 time). Hopefully something big will be announced.

Personal pick: Xenoblade X
Hoping for something to be shown: Metroid Prime 4

Top Bottom