• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Tomorrow, June 18th

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

PLEASE JUST SAY THE WORD METROID.

Last edited:
I greatly appreciate that they are reinforcing that there will be nothing about Switch 2 in this. It should help to keep expectations in check.

Having said that, they haven't had a first party Direct since September, so they are likely stockpiling some pretty cool announcements in here to have a solid second half + Q1 '25 of Switch. I am expecting I will be able to fill out a new game Voucher from this Direct for fall/Holiday.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Forgot that I already sold my Switch this year in preparation for 2, so it'll be pretty funny if they finally release Prime 4 or a new 2D Zelda. Will be borrowing a mate's machine...

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
If they skip remaking the Oracle games just because there's 2 and go straight for Minish Cap, I will [REDACTED] the Nintendo offices.

Top Bottom