• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch has reportedly smashed the all time consoles sales record for November according to rumors

Kataploom

Gold Member
And i just got mine :D... Second hand btw, shit is expensive and gf stayed with the Lite I already had so needed a one for myself... I think it's the console that most of my friends have, alongside a decent PC (or even without a "main" platform)

Woopah

Title is a bit misleading, the tweet from David is a prediction based on import data not a leak of sales information.

It is likely though, I think Switch needs to be up 43 per cent YoY to beat the November record and it's done that every month except two since Animal Crossing launched.

Thaedolus

My mom asked me if she should get my dad one for Christmas...I said why? Between their grandkids the family has like 4 + mine already. She said “well your dad wants to play Mario Kart with you all...”

So make it 6 in my immediate family

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
My mom asked me if she should get my dad one for Christmas...I said why? Between their grandkids the family has like 4 + mine already. She said “well your dad wants to play Mario Kart with you all...”

So make it 6 in my immediate family

My household already has 3 for a family of 4! Fucking Nintendo handhelds, man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woopah

And yet after 3 years they still can't adjust their manufacturing to prevent joy con drift.
From what I understand it isn't an manufacturing issue but a design one. The joy cons are being made exactly as they are supposed to but the design itself is flawed.

Of course this is no excuse for the issue.

nordique

Well earned and deserved for Nintendo

I love the system. Great time to be a gamer

switch, ps5 and series x all offer something and amazing experiences

pc always eternally awesome

ps4 and Xbox one are still chugging along with quality games as well

Top Bottom