• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA releasing Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PSVita) in Fall

AniHawk

You'd know it better than me. My dream limited edition would come with something like a print copy of Danganronpa Zero, If or one of the Kirigiri's tales.

i'm actually pretty interested in those too, to be honest. heard good things about danganronpa zero in particular, but nothing about the kyoko stories.

I, uh...

I cannot BELIEVE this game is getting localized. >.>

fRqeTFJ.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LE NEWS?!

....awww...

I, uh...

I cannot BELIEVE this game is getting localized. >.>
I can't wait for you to post impressions, considering (as I recall) you record your voices without any context to the story (or at least most of it).

Feep

Banned
LE NEWS?!

....awww...

I can't wait for you to post impressions, considering (as I recall) you record your voices without any context to the story (or at least most of it).
I don't think I...needed context.

I mean.

Never mind.

Meia

Any chance Best Buy gets this so I can use my Gamer's Club discount?

You can actually preorder this game now on bestbuy's site it looks like. I know it wasn't a sure thing since they didn't even carry DR2, but a listing is there for it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Least Sept. is looking more likely. Wish I could get it as a b-day present.

Now to wait for the LE to be confirmed so I can pre-order, then hope for the love of gaming I'll be able to afford it once it's out.

AniHawk

Least Sept. is looking more likely. Wish I could get it as a b-day present.

Now to wait for the LE to be confirmed so I can pre-order, then hope for the love of gaming I'll be able to afford it once it's out.

it will be $999.99 and contain an actual small bear that will try to murder you.

Labrys

If stuff gets censored and that causes the game to be banned on gaf, then fuck everything.

If I got banned I couldn't put my OT up and I've already been working on it

but, someone here who's seen the game in it's whole, it's nothing bannable like the weird CGs from the dungeon travelers game

criminal girls was banned because of the content in the game, not because of what was left out.

Just saying how pretty much every recent game that was banned here (minus Hatred) was after the objectionable content became known through censorship controversy. Prior to that, they had pretty civil import threads.

But yeah, I don't actually expect it to be banned here.

Aeana

Just saying how pretty much every recent game that was banned here (minus Hatred) was after the objectionable content became known through censorship controversy. Prior to that, they had pretty civil import threads.

But yeah, I don't actually expect it to be banned here.

If you don't expect it, then why are you pre-emptively whining about it?

Top Bottom