• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nissan R34 (can't buy games after) or PS5/XSX/Switch for free (all games free for life)

The Nissan Skyline R34 is an extremely rare (people will offer as much as $250K) and highly sought after car, driven by Paul Walker (RIP) in the early Fast and Furious movies.

If you were offered one of these...
skyline-8-1661139794.jpeg

2001-nissan-skyline-r34-gt-r-v-spec-ii-paul-walker-fast-furious-aucotion-info-007.jpg

2001-nissan-skyline-r34-gt-r-v-spec-ii-paul-walker-fast-furious-aucotion-info-013.jpg

With 0 miles on it for FREE w/ a lifetime warranty, but could NOT buy games from the point of agreeing on acceptance of the car...

vs

PS5/XSX/Switch
for FREE and all games during their life for FREE as well...
FlpNQ3eWAAAg_DW.jpg:large

Which would you take?

I'll start: Nissan Skyline R34

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
Not a car person plus that thing looks like the thing a random pimp drives in. But I have absolutely no need for all consoles and all games, soooo... option #3:

donate 250k to a good charity of my choice, and I can keep playing and driving the stuff i want to.

Last edited:

Fbh

Can I never buy games again or just during this gen?.

Because for $250k (if I sell the car) I'm fine not buying new gamea and focusing on my bakclog until the ps6

Not a car person plus that thing looks like the thing a random pimp drives in. But I have absolutely no need for all consoles and all games, soooo... option #3:

donate 250k to a good charity of my choice, and I can keep playing and driving the stuff i want to.

This is deep.
star-trek-nod.gif

Can I never buy games again or just during this gen?.

Because for $250k (if I sell the car) I'm fine not buying new gamea and focusing on my bakclog until the ps6

Can't buy games during the entire gen, or at all.

Once the gen is over, you can resume.

Keep in mind, this gen will probably be the longest yet so that may a tough decision for some to stomach.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
You cant buy games but cna you still play your backlog?

if yes the Nissan with a lifetime warranty for sure.

22:22:22

Banned
Man that's the best looking GTR...

I will choose the latter and settle for another car. No gaming vs a (fair enough) gorgeous car...

VAVA Mk2

Games...there are cooler cars I would rather have and it eventually will break down like all things mechanical.

Deerock71

Me: BRB honey, gotta get a loaf of bread.

[SMASHES_INTO_TREE_DIES_INSTANTLY]

I think I'll stick with the games.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Just for one generation....

I'd take the r34 and play on PC

Or just enjoy the r34 and play steam deck inside it...for 7 years then jump back in next gen.

Then I got an r34 that's going to be kept in perfect condition which I could see for a few million

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
uhm... the consoles.

the R34 is my absolute dream car, the design, the history etc. just an amazing machine.

even with that said, nah, I'll take my main hobby over getting a single car, even if that car is an R34
Same, I’ll take the games. You don’t get those experiences anywhere else.

Last edited:
That car is overrated. Take the games of course. The car itself became an icon because of movies mainly but cmon you gotta be an idiot to pay $250k on that with its horsepower when you can get a brand new Lambo or a Ferrari for the same money with more power, greater comfort, nicer interior and strong resell value.

Top Bottom